Recent content by Freeride Rayward

1. Freeride Rayward

Sold SOLD - Banshee Spitfire V2 26/27.5 frame, small, excellent condition!!

Sold! Hooray. Now I'll go away again. :cool:
  2. Freeride Rayward

Scamming scumbags... :mad: Back up for sale! Do yourself a favour then!
  3. Freeride Rayward

Oh dear, he's back and keen again. Do you need counselling help bro?! :p
  4. Freeride Rayward

As the dude that offered seems to have fell off the face of the earth, the frame is back up for sale!
  5. Freeride Rayward

Oh dear :rolleyes: I'll fix that! At the moment it has the 26" dropouts (compact). Happy to negotiate if you need the other ones sent in :)
  6. Freeride Rayward

Item: Banshee Spitfire V2 26/27.5 frame Location: Launceston, Tasmania but I can post it Australia wide Item Condition: Excellent, recently had a full bearing service, swapped with Enduro Max bearings. Comes fitted with Nukeproof headset, titanium top bearing, steel lower, 12mm QR axle and ISCG...
  7. Freeride Rayward

The Hardtail Downhill Thread.

Old Jackal with lowered totems. Hmm. I really want to!
  8. Freeride Rayward

Roll-ins?

I say forget the wood. Cut a 10 metre straight trail finishing at the point you want a roll-in. Build a small lip, and dig a landing a few feet lower than the takeoff. As you roll in pedal if you like, hit the step down, and shred the jumps. Having a jump as a roll-in will set you up nicely...
  9. Freeride Rayward

Bike recommendation

Hardtails have no rear suspension. If you look at a Giant Reign, see the shock and pivots though the back half of the frame? Thats called dual suspension. I'd recommend starting on a hardtail. They are fun to ride, easy to maintain, lighter, cheaper, and your riding skills will improve riding...
  10. Freeride Rayward

What are you listening to NOW?

Alabama Shakes - Hold On. Middle age mum, thrashing it out with some hillbilly mates.
  11. Freeride Rayward

Little Things You Hate

Australian driver's use of blinkers. Every time they use them. Australian drivers in the wet. Australian drivers when there's a little bit of cloud cover about. Being scared to send. People who dont reply to text messages. Really cold mornings. Burning dinner.