Recent content by frendley-fella

1. F

My custom painted Trials bike

man u win thats the cleanest looking reaspray i have ever seen. and for that chain guid im lost for words.:D ;)
  2. F

Vic Series At Eildon - 29 April '07

ye 227 would be great mate cheers;)
  3. F

S.O.S. BMX Help!!

Hey bros I’m just wondering for a little help. It’s my B’day in less than a week and I’m going to purchase a BMX bike. I’m wondering what would be the best bike for me. My budget is around $500 but will differ. I’m wonting it for park and street and nothing else. I was looking at the Norco Rev...
  4. F

NWD 7 on Youtube

hey does any one know the name of Cedric Gracia's song on his clip because its narly as, and i need it! cheers!;)
  5. F

S.O.S. foam pit

ye we tried a bunch of places but they dont jus give them away. and at clark rubber you have to pay $10 for a needle dick sized pice of foam
  6. F

S.O.S. foam pit

The bros and I have designed a masterful plan to construct a ramp and foam pit, but we have bin struck with a problem. The price of foam from Clark Rubber is ridiculously high and they are wankers for trying to get $8.00 for a piece the size of a 14 year olds foot. Now I’m wondering if anyone...
  7. F

Patto's You Yangs Pics :D

ye ill grab 227 thanks bra. jus send em to little_mikey99@hotmail.com
  8. F

More Youies Snaps!!

please resend number 227, black and white jersy, bergandy bike to little_mikey99@hotmail.com had some tec isues cheers
  9. F

YouYang Pics Sunday.....

please resend number 227, black and white jersy, bergandy bike to little_mikey99@hotmail.com had some tec isues cheers
  10. F

You Yangs: Race - 3/12/06

11. F

Youies State Race 3rd December!

12. F

You Yangs Saturday........

13. F

Youies 209-234 on launch

please resend number 227 to little_mikey99@hotmail.com had some tec isues cheers
  14. F

You Yangs Pics, 3/12/06.

15. F

You Yangs 3/12/06 - Numbers listed - Requested pics in first post + thread

please resend number 227 to little_mikey99@hotmail.com had some tec isues cheers