Recent content by FSR XC

1. FSR XC

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Did you not have insurance? Or home and contents insurance didnt pay out?
  2. FSR XC

My FMTB clothing logo for Major Work

For me its great that the 4 is in there. I ride a 26" MTB and a 24" BMX :D
  3. FSR XC

BMX My New Stolen Score(Warning Very Green)

What are your plans for it, if any?
  4. FSR XC

DJ 2009 Specialized P1

Im loving the colours in the frame. A white seat and pedals would look sick on it :cool:
  5. FSR XC

Pedals

Ok, after looking at everyones suggestions, reading reviews, etc, ive decided to go with Azonic 420's. They have similar features to most of the pedals recommended above, mostly Staightlines but i prefer the look of the 420's and theyre cheaper.
  6. FSR XC

Pedals

Does anyone else have an opinion on which pedals to buy?
  7. FSR XC

Very true but id back my comment up with cash :D
  8. FSR XC

Id buy a hoodie and atleast a tshirt aswell, i love the designs. Keep up the good work :cool:
  9. FSR XC

Pedals

Three replies and three different answers. I will add Straight Lines to my list but i prefer the look of the others i mentioned above. I did do a search before i posted this new thread but the only pedal threads i found were in the trader section. Could you please link me to some of the other...
  10. FSR XC

Pedals

Im trying to find some good, hard wearing and grippy flats for my new ride ('09 specialized FSR XC Pro) as it come with clipless pedals. Ive been looking through review after review of different pedals and i am yet to come up with a conclusion as to which pedal i should buy. So far at the top...
  11. FSR XC

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

After looking through most pages i must say that im blown away by fow far the technology in MTB's has come.
  12. FSR XC

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hey, Im new to the forums and only just really starting to get into MTB riding. Im 24 and live in Adelaide, S.A and i can mostly be found riding the trails at Eagle Park. I own a '09 Specialized FSR XC PRO, '09 Giant Yukon (for sale) and an ABD Eight Up 24" BMX (kinda custom) FSR XC.