Recent content by g-fish

1. G

NSW huge old school dual / triple clamp fork x 2

I've got some mid 2000s 888s somewhere. Yours for $80 + freight.
  2. G

80-100mm qr fork for 26" wheel

I've got tora 318 solo airs, 100mm, qr, uncut steerer, but used. Disc and rim brake mounts. Remote lock out top cap has cracked, so can't be locked out. $100<br /> <br /> I also have fox 32 evo rs. 15mm axle and a long steerer. 120mm. Rebound adjuster is busted.. Not sure what needs fixing. $100.
  3. G

26" - 1/18 forks 100mm

I've got tora 318 solo airs, 100mm, qr, uncut steerer, but used. Disc and rim brake mounts. Remote lock out top cap has cracked, so can't be locked out. $100 I also have fox 32 evo rs. 15mm axle and a long steerer. 120mm. Rebound adjuster is busted.. Not sure what needs fixing. $100.
  4. G

found

Any XL 650b or 29er frame. Hardtail or up to 5" travel dually max. XC oriented preferred.. But not fussy. Will need forks for a 650b too. Max $800.. The cheaper the better. A nicer alloy 29er hardtail would be ideal. I'm in inner city Sydney, but can easily organise freight.
  5. G

Kind Shock dropper remote and spare parts

Cable head is in the remote on LEVs. There's a specific grub screw that connects at the post end.
  6. G

Widest Alloy Rims

I've got Oozy295s at the moment, they're 25mm internal... But these are coming soon: http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/2016-Mountain-Bike-Components-at-Eurobike,9336/BT-20150828-untitled-shoot-114,97026/bturman,109
  7. G

27.2 dropper

I've got an E-ten 27.2 lever I'd be keen to move on. (Y)
  8. G

Terrorism: Paris, Syria, Turkey, Belgium, Florida......

"and God bless the United States of America". The US is having huge difficulty separating church and state. Abortion clinics are copping huge political pressure because they're non-christian. And 4/9 supreme court judges have had difficulty separating church and state (loaded statement I know)...
  9. G

Large cheap XC bike (26er OK)

I've got a 2005 Salsa Juan Solo frame. 20". Has an eccentric BB for single speed, but you can put a derailleur hanger on it. V-brake/Disc Scandium tubes with carbon stays. Really crazy light. Can do frame/EBB/headset/Seat clamp/Post/Saddle for like $200 + post. Can provide other parts too...
  10. G

^ This highlights the big problem in the debate, I don't think we'll see people changing their minds. The right has to become less bigoted/enraged, and the left has to quit tip toeing around political correctness/become a bit more realistic. The discussion polarises and stalls because both sides...
  11. G

Mountain bikes. In all honesty, I'd love to get a fleet of MTBs and take young men (Muslim or not) that are a bit lost on the fringe of society MTBing. I reckon it brings people together and its hella fun.. It's not going to solve the worlds problems, but it might help a couple. And then...
  12. G

Let's not forget the largest terrorist attack in Japan was committed by a guy who thought he was the God of his own cult. Japan has the strictest immigration policy of any OPEC nation. Japanese are very tolerant on a day to day, skin deep level, but there is still an underlying feeling of...
  13. G

Ukraine was different though. No one really wanted to make Russia angry, and you could feasibly argue the point that Crimea was always actually Russian territory.. I think much of the international community was happy to let it slide so as not to wake the sleeping beast. We'll see what...
  14. G

This one has been really grinding me for the past couple of days. The majority of my friends are stereotypical uni student lefties who drone on inanely about feminism and similar issues on facebook. As soon as that New Matilda article came out, ALL of them got on the Lebanon bandwagon.. Some...
  15. G

Three good books I've read this year: Iran at the crossroads - Amin Saikal. A good brief history of Iran. A bit date/name heavy, but reasonably easy reading. Paramedic to the Prince - forgotten the authors name. A poorly written book, but heaps of interesting anecdotal accounts of life in...