Recent content by G-rant

1. G-rant

Maribor world cup freecaster times

Does anyone know what time the freecaster coverage is on, in Adelaide time? cheers
  2. G-rant

Decal material?

Does anyone know what kind of material most frame and fork decals are made out of? e.g. the Boxxer on boxxers. cheers
  3. G-rant

2010 National Round 4 Mt Stromlo

Hey mate sick pics, any of 215 on a cove shocker with THE helmet?
  4. G-rant

Nationals Multi-Thread: DH, DJ & 4X.

hey mate sweet pics any of 230 on a cove shocker and the fully for downhill or 205 on a parker in 4x. cheers
  5. G-rant

National Round 01 - Tassie

hey mate sick pics did u get any of 230 on a white shocker with fox jersey and black tld shorts. cheers
  6. G-rant

National Series

yea, im racing both 19s downhill and 4x but yea your right the scedule isnt very good for racing both.
  7. G-rant

Hobart nationals round 1?

Thanks heaps.
  8. G-rant

Hobart nationals round 1?

Good evening everyone, i was wondering if the downhill and 4x track will be ridable (due to bunting and preparation) on the Wednesday and Thursday before the race because i will be arriving on the Wednesday morning and I'm hoping to get some practice in. cheers, Grant Womersley.
  9. G-rant

Some steep shit!

Might have to do some research but i dont think you will be able to find it ;)
  10. G-rant

Some steep shit!

Well i thought i would take a dab into photogging and what better place but Ressubugina with mad dog James Wilson! STEEP
  11. G-rant

TBSM Fancy Dress Photo Comp Entries [get your entries in by monday]

hahaha, yes whiteman! i got the privilege of seeing that costume in person.
  12. G-rant

Eagle State Champs

Or maybe you could just get faster internet. Nice one again Sean.
  13. G-rant

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

u19s, im fair keen caus i raced it last national series it its was fucking pedally but it was still a sick fun track.
  14. G-rant

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

Im flying over saturday morning so ill catchya all at the race!