Recent content by ganabu

1. ganabu

Suspension fork. Old school. 26', 1 1/8, 9mm QR, 100-130 mm travel.

Item: Suspension fork. Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Good quality. Preferably good condition. Price and price conditions: Depends what it is. Extra Info: 26 inch wheel. 100 - 130mm travel. 1 1/8' Straight steerer tube, min length 195mm Quick release drop outs. For trail / xc. Not...
  2. ganabu

VIC Sold

Cotic Soul There is a message in your inbox...
  3. ganabu

NSW Bought thanks - CroMo Rigid Fork 26 inch. Or maybe Carbon.

Thanks Moorey... but no go on that one. Someone must have something hiding in the shed... Will think about carbon too...
  4. ganabu

NSW Bought thanks - CroMo Rigid Fork 26 inch. Or maybe Carbon.

Item: Bought thanks - CroMo Rigid Fork for commuter. Location: Newcastle... but I'll pay freight. Item Condition: What have you got? Price and price conditions: Depending on model / condition. Extra Info: 26 inch, 1 1/8 steerer, 160mm long min, disk brake. Ideally something like a surly...
  5. ganabu

NSW SOLD 2007 GT I-Drive 5 with Fox RP3

SOLD pending trade. SOLD pending trade.
  6. ganabu

NSW Sold GT I-Drive 5 2007 - Swap for Road / Tourer.

Sold pending trade. Fingers crossed this time!
  7. ganabu

NSW SOLD 2007 GT I-Drive 5 with Fox RP3

Sold pending trade. Well after being dicked around last time I tried to sell this and no one wanting to swap her for a roadie (see xc complete section) she is back up for sale or swap for a DJ/SS frame Item: 2007 GT I-Drive 5 with Fox RP3. Medium size.* Location:*Newcastle. Item...
  8. ganabu

One more bump. One more bump. I will swap the frame for a dirt jump frame with horizontal drop outs.
  9. ganabu

Bumpage. Back to the first page.
  10. ganabu

Item:* SOLD pending trade. GT I-Drive 5 2007. Size M (17.5 inch). Location:*Newcastle. Item Condition:*Tidy, but Ridden. Reason for selling:*Not enough time... and I prefer the hard tail. Price and price conditions:*Ideally I'm after a swap for a road bike / tourer for commuting , but feel...
  11. ganabu

Rockshox internal swap?

Thanks for that. Cheers for the heads up. I called monza this arvo and the guy said you could do the coil in the air but you can't put the air into the coil... so I'd be down a set of forks. Thanks mate.
  12. ganabu

Rockshox internal swap?

Hi there all you suspension wizzes. I have a set of 426 Revolutions (dual air u-turn) and a set of 351 Recons (coil u-turns) both from 2008 and i am wanting to know if I can basically just swap the internals to make the Revolution a coil fork and the Recon an air fork. Thus making the...
  13. ganabu

Bottom bracket mounted chain guide

Item: Bottom bracket mounted chain guide Location: Newcastle Price range/Willing to Pay: What you got? Extra Info: I'm after a true bb mount... not a iscg with adaptor as I have one but it puts my chain line out too much on the old frame. Ideally a Gamut P30, but not too fussy for the right...
  14. ganabu

Sold - pls delete 2007 GT I-Drive 5 with Fox RP3

Sold - pls delete Sold - pls delete