Recent content by GavYo

1. GavYo

NSW ## SOLD ## Felt RXC (EPO) Team XC scandium/carbon hardtail ## SOLD ##

Posting on behalf of seller, Bike has now been sold.
  2. GavYo

Full Face Helmet, when to use one.

I pretty much use my Full Face when ever I'm doing a trail where there is a chance I might come of the bike hard. XC lid for everything else. Although I must admit that I originally thought I didn't need a Full Face until I came of my VPFree on the Ourimbah DH and knocked myself unconscious...
  3. GavYo

What pedals/shoes to buy??

I'm running on a Banshee Rune (AM setup) with Shimnao SH-M230C shoes and XTR PD-M970 pedals. But I do agree with Refreshinglygood, that you should spend some time in the shop trying on some different styles of shoes to get the best fit. Basically that's what I did, which then automatically...
  4. GavYo

A bike that now truely does everything.... Reign X0 Living in BC

That looks totally amazing. Very very jealous right now.
  5. GavYo

Banshee Ruined! (Well more like a Banshee Rune!)

Very nice LzyBoy, good to see another Banshee Rune doing the rounds. I'm very jealous as my white Rune will be attached to my workstand for at least another month until I can afford to get the rest of the parts I want. Have a set of Fox 36 Talas on the way, and I'm trying to decide on...
  6. GavYo

Good places to buy specialized enduro

I suggest that you do a google.com.au search for "Specialized Enduro Expert". First couple of hits showed places doing sales on them at the moment. As far as who you should buy from, I suggest you pick at least 2 stores and go in and talk to them. I personally like to make sale people...
  7. GavYo

Industry Nine DH/FR Wheels Long Term Review

Greetings Ken, Will PM you about this too, but I thought others may be interested in the answer to the following. Have you sorted out a deal with suppliers yet for other Mavic Rims ? I'm interested in a set built up with XM719 rims for All Mountain use. Thanks.
  8. GavYo

Banshee Bikes Super Crazy Uber Cheap Sale Continues!

My white Rune frame with DHX 5 Air arrived the other day and looks gorgeous just hanging on my work stand. :D Shame it's going to take about another month or so before I get all the parts I want for the complete build. :( Big public thanks to Ken for answering all my questions before the...
  9. GavYo

Quick question about a few Fox forks...

Greetings RangaRMX, what forks did you end up going with ? Interested as I'm building up an AM bike using a Banshee Rune 08' frame I've just ordered and am thinking of going with an 09' Fox Racing 36 Talas RC2. Although one of my mates is running a Pike on his Intense 5.5 and that is also a...
  10. GavYo

The Ultimate All Mountain Rig - *** Updates Page 3 ***

Very nice ride Ken, will be contacting you shortly about a medium size frame. Also, I'm guessing you have plenty of experience building wheel sets. In your opinion is it a worthy skill to pick up for your average joe ? I image that the rig you have pictured a few pages back is not cheap, so...