Recent content by Genius Josh

1. G

Bikings.

Awesome Flick Guys. Ridding around with Axes I like it :-)
  2. G

Cairns World Cup!!

One idea I think could work would be have somewhere skilled fans could send mobile phone video footage to. There had to be thousands of phone cameras on the hill so you would not want the airwaves jammed by the masses If there was some sort of competition in the lead up to the event to pick the...
  3. G

SEQ Gravity Enduro series 2014 supported by Santa Cruz, Sram, Met, Podium lube, FTR

Looking forward to it. Mate rode out there and said it was riding sweet. A little rain this arvo should grip it up just enough. What is the go with the order of the trails. Is there still the 2 different options or can you do them in any order?
  4. G

#throwbackthursday: Pacific Blue TV Series (Baywatch on bikes) and the Trek Y33

How cool was this show I used to watch it through high school. I still haven't added a trek y frame to the stable but I will own one, one day....
  5. G

your favourite trail feature

Rocky rooty slippery descents where you have almost enough traction to bounce down the trail but nowhere near enough to stop.
  6. G

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

New chainring, blackspire chain guide, xo derailler, cable, lube and a bit of a rub :-)
  7. G

Recommendations on a drafty

I need to get some plans drawn up for a deck, can anyone recommend a drafty on the south side of Brisbane.
  8. G

semi full face helmets

I use a met parachute. The front bit is made out of plastic. I compare it more to an Xc helmet than a downhill helmet, and as such has way more protection than an open face. If you are riding up mt Joyce I take it you are not riding down the top section of the widow maker or the other double...
  9. G

Unicycles

That is mucho funny if you can see your avatar. Unicycle much?
  10. G

Unicycles

Still not sure weather to ride clipped...... Got it today and I still haven't broken my wrists. :) anyone else keen for some unicycle mtb in a few months time? Get one... Everyone needs a unicycle.
  11. G

Unicycles

Aldi has unicycles this week. Who is getting one? Who can give me a few pointers on riding a unicycle? Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
  12. G

Online retailers trusted/scammers

The computer must hate you all good for me :)
  13. G

Magpie Prevention

I was out walking with my wife and daughter recently and got swooped and pecked in the head. Mine was the easy target with no hair to obstruct and a full foot above my wifes head of curly hair. The prick did draw blood though.
  14. G

Trading access FAQ

My screen name is more to do with my bike than anything else. Reading is the best way to get better at writing not that all posts on here are worthy of emulating. If you don't understand that is ok, but I shouldn't have to read you not understanding. There are plenty of native English...
  15. G

tapatalk

So a waste of my $2.99, or is it worth every cent.