Recent content by gerigtuning

1. G

Most suited bike for Oxford Falls?

Sick bike bro Hey chucki... The future is now. Get a trek slash 9 and you'll be set bru! Get er done... Oh and sell that Sti and get a real car. Hahah
  2. G

Construction of trails in national parks in SMH

i fully agree with you bikesarefun... keep up the good work with the shovel, hope to see you on some good trails soon!
  3. G

Helmets: What you ride and why?

helmets i ride with a protec bucky lasec... light and durable, plus sticker it up and it looks sweet. can take multiple blows, ment for plenty of hits, not ment for the big... get hit by a car at 60kph, but for all your jumping needs. and the most comfortable in the world
  4. G

Woodhill freeride park (monster airfield)

went to NewZealand to ride for a month. first stop was woodhill bike park, then i saw it... THE MONSTER AIRFIELD!!! i was stoked... here is a few pics... the guys running the show here were very helpfull. had a great bike shop with awesome stock and prices(bought a cromag ti=rail seat for less...
  5. G

got my forks back... cant wait to freeride!!!

2009 trek session 88fr
  6. G

Post photos of riding your local trails

trails rule!!!
  7. G

Freeride Bike Listing

trek session 88fr 2009 amazing spec. amazing bike. priced a little on the high side... but best feeling bike i've ever ridden. here is my ride... running tubless
  8. G

Session 88. Done with style.

sickness very nice i must say