Recent content by Gerra456gt

1. Gerra456gt

VIC Wtb giant or gt or something to commute to work

Thanks ideate for doing that[emoji3]
  2. Gerra456gt

It has been so long, I have completely forgot. I will re- write whole thread. Mods please delete
  3. Gerra456gt

Item: He wants a commuter. Location: He's from Melbourne. Price: dirt cheap but would consider something decent for $200-$400 as it'll be left at the station. Extra: What have you got? Please use one next time. Cheerio, j
  4. Gerra456gt

Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

Monday Riders hi, im Anthony, looking to get back in to riding. im looking for Monday Riders, keen to go anywhere, usually ride youis but dont mind to travel. hit us a pm if your keen! anyone know the condition of the dandys? is it still open?
  5. Gerra456gt

DH for oldies..

how are the dandys these days? havent been there for a while!! keen to check it out some time! keen to go sunday mornings or mondays (due to work)
  6. Gerra456gt

Anyone up for a ride tomorrow? Kinglake or Youis?
  7. Gerra456gt

DH for oldies..

Anyone up for a ride next Monday? don't care where!
  8. Gerra456gt

An up coming ride day

what about Anzac day?
  9. Gerra456gt

An up coming ride day

sunday for us
  10. Gerra456gt

i thinking of heading down for a ride on Monday morning!
  11. Gerra456gt

cool thread! I'm 29 + keen to get together with a group to ride with, i have been out of the sport for 1 &1/2 years and i want to get back into downhill, I'm in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne! i been to a few spots usually ride dandys, youis, red hill or Maldon. keen to go riding Sun Mornings...
  12. Gerra456gt

DH for oldies..

Anyone keen for Monday Rides? i want to get back into riding (haven't been due to my work commitments). ATM i have mondays off so i keen to go for a ride. what track are in good condition at the moment, and are not to far out from melb.
  13. Gerra456gt

DH for oldies..

sweet ill see you there. i ride a Glory, i usually start from the bottom and make my way up. do you know where it is? if you need directions pm me and i will give you directions
  14. Gerra456gt

DH for oldies..

id be up for dandys let us know!
  15. Gerra456gt

DH for oldies..

i'd be up for that, have not been riding due to work, have some time off now. im Keen to ride the dandys or Buller let us know