Recent content by gibbo4

1. gibbo4

Sam Hill on his Demo 8 at Adelaide

A broken hanger probably wasn't the best start for a first race on a new bike with a new team...
  2. gibbo4

What's this song?

That's Blood Sugar by Pendulum which we already know. We're trying to find the the other song and hopefully the mashup name. Cheers for trying though :) Cheers, Tim
  3. gibbo4

What's this song?

Hey guys. Me and my friend are trying to work out what the song below is. It sounds like a mash-up between Blood Sugar by Pendulum and another song but we can't work out the other song. Click here to play or "Right Click , Save As" to save... Any help would be verrryyy appreciated as it has...
  4. gibbo4

Cassette Removers

Bump...................
  5. gibbo4

Cassette Removers

Bump.............
  6. gibbo4

2008 Inside Line State Champs - Willunga

Got just under 500 snaps from Saturday and Sunday. ALBUM LINK: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~gibson4/WillungaSC2008 Here's a sample:
  7. gibbo4

Cassette Removers

Bump Still for sale
  8. gibbo4

Cassette Removers

Shock pump and ISIS bottom bracket tool sold... Rest still up for grabs!
  9. gibbo4

Cassette Removers

Bump............
  10. gibbo4

Cassette Removers

Bump..............
  11. gibbo4

Can I use an air compressor to pump up my forks

Yeah my bad sorry.. long day :( I think I meant to write high pressure, low volume and small increments for shock pump and the other way round for cars.
  12. gibbo4

Can I use an air compressor to pump up my forks

Shock pumps = Large volume = Small increments Bike/car pumps = Small volume = Large increments But in answer to your question, yes you can use one to pump up your forks. It's never advisable, though.
  13. gibbo4

Cassette Removers

Pics are up. Cheers, Tim
  14. gibbo4

Cassette Removers

Item: 2x Cassette removers Location:Adelaide Item Condition:Very good Reason for selling:Not needed Price and price conditions: $5 each + $5 postage each Extra Info:One is black with a round hole, one is grey/silver with a square hole Pictures: Below
  15. gibbo4

NS Bikes Leg Eater Pedals (White) - Sold Pending Payment

Sorry for taking so long with the pics but they are finally up in the first post. I gave the pedals a quick clean just so you can see their condition. I'll give them a proper clean before I send them off. Cheers, Tim