gillyske's latest activity

• G
    gillyske replied to the thread Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread.
    Anyone one entering the events coming up on November 30/December 1st weekend. I'll be doing the Flowduro one. I want my first race to be...
  • G
    gillyske replied to the thread help me buy forks TODAY!.
    Bet shimano is loving it though.
  • G
    gillyske replied to the thread Brake fluid life span.
    So the other day at harcourt my Guide RE's were acting a bit strange. Everything fine on the first two runs, but on my third run I had...
  • G
    gillyske reacted to Binaural's post in the thread Electric Vehicles etc with Like.
    Haakon is dead on with his comment that the only special thing about our market is the type of cars we prefer. It's not like other...
  • G
    gillyske reacted to steve jobs' pancreas's post in the thread Little Things You Hate with Like.
    Fucking scum of the highest (lowest ?) order I loathe horse racing and maintain that if the concept of gambling never existed neither...
  • G
    gillyske replied to the thread Box 9 E-mtb groupset.
    That 650gram cassette tho... As the previous owner of a NX Eagle cassette that was like.. 620 grams. It makes a surprising difference...
  • G
    gillyske reacted to Haakon's post in the thread Electric Vehicles etc with Like.
    Its only unique in the make up of the models preferred, and in the ability for manufacturers to dump old emissions tech and make more...
  • G
    gillyske replied to the thread Electric Vehicles etc.
    I think there's still a case for it, Australia has a quite a unique car market. The highest selling cars in Australia are not reflected...
  • G
    gillyske replied to the thread Little Things You Hate.
    but we were the same age haha. These cunts were not young, that shity techno music was Scooter. Ah fuck maybe am I old.
  • G
    gillyske replied to the thread Little Things You Hate.
    Other mountain bikers. I remember staying at Buller 1 weekend a while ago. Everything was peace n quite until DH bros make their...
  • G
    gillyske reacted to Ultra Lord's post in the thread Newly Released Bikes General with Like.
    dh is about rippin sick skids in a lowered hilux on a fire road. Bikes don’t have anything to do with it.
  • G
    gillyske replied to the thread Lake Mountain... ?.
    this is the response i got from their fb group when i messaged them about the cascades trail being open. "The winter season closes this...
  • G
    The hub engagement sounds a bit scary to me, surely that would be increased wear on the pawls.
  • G
    gillyske replied to the thread Derby in Tassi.
    Which tracks at You Yangs did you find difficult? Just the Double Diamonds?
  • G
    gillyske replied to the thread Derby in Tassi.
    I'm looking at heading up in February with a few mates. I've been there once before about 2 years ago pretty much when I was just...