Recent content by gillyske

1. G

Looking for some Reach opinions (for a 190cm rider)

Yeah for some reason when they released the Meta 29 in an XL the reach was 480mm .... then maybe 2 months later commencal changed the figure to 497mm (after I had bought it haha). Also for some reason the HTA on a S/M/L is 65.5 but on the XL its listed as 66. I could measure the reach figure on...
  2. G

Reach of the Meta AM 29 in an XL is 497 just saying.
  3. G

Why not a Commencal Meta?
  4. G

VIC Lysterfield Park

Lysty has by far the biggest amount of self absorbed riders I've seen per ride. Still lots of nice people though, so there's hope. I think what's more worrying than the e-bikes is the amount of dirt bikers I've seen there. Was there the week before and there were 2 men on aneurysm roosting...
  5. G

Rear shock option for Commencal Meta AM

My meta am 29 works so well with a coil, Defs go with a coil shock. Mine is a super deluxe RCT cool that I got second hand from someone here. I'll selling a super deluxe RCT air if you're interested.
  6. G

Polygon Siskiu N9 - anyone ride one?

What about the frame and suspension itself, tbh I find that unless you're buying a 6k bike the spec will always have a few things you want to change for personal preference. I got a stem that I can give to him and he has a tendancy to break wheels so we'll just wait for that to happen.
  7. G

Sick Bicycle Co. Deathwish

What was the cost including shipping if you don't mind? Looks like I might try and convince a mate to look here instead of getting a Polygon
  8. G

GX Eagle - shitty shifting solved!!

yes please. would love to hear more opinions of the ztto cassettes
  9. G

Polygon Siskiu N9 - anyone ride one?

anyone have updates on this? My friend is looking at getting one.
  10. G

Last noob question. Is the Polygon Siskiu T8 worth it over the T7?

What I really wanna try is those DH22's Sir Hill is running but i dunno how much longer I can hold out on this Magic Mary/Hand Dampf Performance compound that came stock on the meta am 29 (they're a hard compound, so they're wearing so slowly!!!), rear is very vague and the front is good enough...
  11. G

Last noob question. Is the Polygon Siskiu T8 worth it over the T7?

Where you buying a set of tyres for less than $150? 2x DHF is like $180
  12. G

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ok so its an improvement over the NX except for shifting. I'm running a gx derailleur with an nx shifter, so i think i might experience the same thing, will get a ztto chain whilst im ordering from aliexpress.
  13. G

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I'm pretty keen on this ztto cassette, question though, what derailleur are you using?
  14. G

Which alum+coil bike?

Lyrik RC haha doesn't really suck, just not as supple as the rear now
  15. G

Which alum+coil bike?

I've also just done this. Noticeably more plush on the rear with a coil, now my fork sucks :(