Recent content by gingerbreadman

1. G

Your claims to fame

I worked on Angus and Julia Stone's latest album, oh and my cousin Andrew is the lead singer of Wolfmother. Oh and i had lunch with Bob Brown.
  2. G

The Fixie Thread

Well i have jumped on the fixie wagon. I got a sweet deal on a third hand 'genesis' aluminium track frame, with Dura-ace hubs and cranks as well as Cinelli bars and stem. (i will post pics as soon as i grab some new tyres and bar-tape) Still getting used to , but no accidents yet. I came very...
  3. G

Farkin's 1st Annual Video Competition

well thought it was worth a shot seeing how much time i put into it. but no matter.
  4. G

hey scott, my vidisnt inh the lie list of succesfully uploaded films, and i was wondering if i still have time to try again.... again. i just cant work it out
  5. G

So whats the deal now?
  6. G

shit mine is not on there does that mean i am out? well i tried again and it said, transfer successful, but it did last time too.
  7. G

There is a judging panel.... ''All videos are then subject to an online vote. The top 5 videos with the most votes will then go into the final round, where each video will be judged by a carefully selected panel of Farkin experts.'' so i guess we are both right.
  8. G

Please tell me you are entering as a pro? those are really well done, and uber-cool. but puts mine to shame....
  9. G

Well on a ruff count there are 7 entries as of yet. oh, can you vote for your own movie? because i want mine to get at least one.
  10. G

Yer Pete, mostly new stuff, but with some old classics in there. well with 2 movies in so far i like my chances of making the top 5. Are the prizes confirmed?
  11. G

well i think mine is in, is there any way of knowing for sure? And how many non-pro entries are there?
  12. G

what do you put in the box called 'Port' in the filezilla new site set up thing?
  13. G

well i am all done. my mum says its cool.
  14. G

I am in for sure, already well on my way. Should be some stiff competition though. Conor
  15. G

Is Australia a Multicultural society?

Thanks leitch. while people like mtb001 are alive, australia will never be reconciled, i dont know what government innitiatives you are talking about, but the problem is with people attitudes, attitudes that will never be changed by what Howard says. Yes we are multicultural, but not...