Recent content by gizmoe

1. G

DH Wheelset

Are the Velocity really that bad? What about MTX33?
  2. G

DH Wheelset

What about the Velocity Psycho? Are DT Swiss 240 or 440 hubs really that more $$$$ than Hope?
  3. G

Armstrong Charged with Doping

How does bribing 5 cyclists with lesser sentences prove Lance is Guilty?
  4. G

Commencal Meta AM 2012

Buying Locally in Oz is the same or less than CRC from what I can tell. CRC are far from economical on everything that I have looked at lately. Besides who gives you warranty & backup on a bike bought Offshore?
  5. G

Calling Brisbane dirt jumpers

So it seems my work is almost done here :clap2:
  6. G

Is it a Secret Squirrel Track that only a select few will be able to enjoy?
  7. G

Any luck with the builders?
  8. G

Commencal Absolut SX

Monza fixed my Avid issue & came thru with warranty on something they didnt bring into the country or sell. So a big Well Done to Monza Imports for the help! Still having heaps of fun on the SX & I just need to find some people to ride with. My current riding buddy is my 4yo daughter &...
  9. G

Commencal Absolut SX

I have the shock at 150psi with my 85kg, awaiting for a pump to push it up alittle, the forks probably need some air as well for my weight. The rebound is at its fastest & the forks on their hardest or 1 click off & its more like the bmx/hardtail to ride as mentioned. I try to land smooth...
  10. G

Commencal Absolut SX

I live in the Desert.....
  11. G

Commencal Absolut SX

Hi Guys, Purchased the SX & received it finally on Tuesday. Assembled it myself only to find the rear Elixir worked as an awesome handbrake. A few pumps of the lever fixed that, but also fixed the seal in the master cylinder & now I'm waiting for Monza to get back to me on some warranty...
  12. G

Just built my Soda Slope

What are the bits you used to put it together?
  13. G

The foam pit thread

Ti Spine? You might be better off with some of that good stuff that Wolverine runs. It would seem that anyone with balls to pull off tricks needs to be broken a fair bit. I'm old & want to learn some cool tricks, but all the young fella's seem to have had concussions & other scary stuff I...
  14. G

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Looks like a Kawasaki ER6N Competitor.... Infact it looks just like the old model...
  15. G

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

A mate had a Z32, he played around with it mostly using std stuff & just tinkering, playing with the ecu tune, removing the screens from the maf & some putty work on the maf, CES twin dump pipes off the turbos, HKS filter, abit of extra boost, loosened up the convertor about 500rpm, NA Z32 diff...