Recent content by GodPunchedMe

1. GodPunchedMe

need builders badly

Mind me asking where Northbridge is? :)
  2. GodPunchedMe

Sydney Weekender

I have ridden it a few times, i live in Coogee so its about 20minute ride to Central, and then a train for about 40mins, and then from the station to the track its about 30minute ride. Pretty flat though, no hard hills to get there. Its a really nice, clean track, im not really good enough to...
  3. GodPunchedMe

our fresh DJ's

Nice =] Looks like you have alot of room to work with there, why not make a whole circut with berms and some tabletops? I dream of having that much room to work with right near my house.
  4. GodPunchedMe

4X Newbie

Hi All Ive just gotten into 4x and basically i suck ass at it. Does anyone have any tips/advice?, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Gabriel
  5. GodPunchedMe

building a seasaw?

My friend designed and build one about 1 year ago, he made it with some wood he salvaged from those forklift crates and about 20$ worth of untreated timber from Mitre 10. He made it so you could stop exactly in the middle and turn the whole thing around with your body weight, kinda like a train...
  6. GodPunchedMe

new katoomba track?

Centennial aint that bad :p . its got a nice rock garden and a shitload of empty area where you could build some small jumps and not be noticed :D
  7. GodPunchedMe

How to build DJ's

Thanks ! Brilliant, thats possibly the most helpful post ive read in the last year. Thanks alot Gluey, great help, ive got a heap of empty non-national park land about 20min ride from my house, would salt water suffice or do i have to use fresh, my dad orders water in big 15lt bottles, i could...
  8. GodPunchedMe

R.I.P. 3RiderLand

Oh shit that sucks. In sydney were lucky enough to have a official 4X track out near the olympic park, and there is hardly ever anyone there. Good luck building another one. Peace Gabriel