Recent content by goog64

1. G

VIC SOLD - Please remove

Nice bike. I'm a huge Superlight fan. Been riding Superlights since 1997 (when they were called the Heckler). I've tried a lot of other bikes (even bought some, thinking that the fancy multi pivot systems MUST be better - more is better, right??). But those bikes have all come and gone, and I...
  2. G

Sold.

is it external cable routing?
  3. G

NSW American Classic Wide Lightning 29er wheelset - very good to new condition

Item: with 15mm front and QR rear Location: Newcastle Price: let's talk also willing to discuss other 25mm+, sub-1650 gram wheelsets Thanks, John.
  4. G

ACT Admin - please delete thread

How much for the bottle cage?
  5. G

NSW Anybody have a broken rear SRAM derailleur?

Item: My SRAM rear derailleur cage broke. It's 80mm between jockey wheel centres Location: Newcastle If anybody has a spare, I would really appreciate it. I have three old derailleurs, but they're all the wrong cage length. Happy to swap. Thanks, John
  6. G

NSW Front derailleur, top pull, low clamp, 34.9 clamp

Thanks mate, I think I've found one. I'll let you know if it falls through.
  7. G

NSW Front derailleur, top pull, low clamp, 34.9 clamp

Item: As per title. SRAM or SHIMANO. I don't actually know if there's a difference between 2X and 3X FD's, but my bike is 2X Location: Newcastle Price: I've seen them sell from "postage only" to $20 I know there must be a few of these hiding in boxes, now that you've all gone 1X !! I'm getting...
  8. G

FOUND THANKS. Cheap disc brake set

You're right, but I might only need them for about 100km total, so the pads just need a little bit of life left. (Plus I gave away some Hayes brakes with new pads last year, so it's killing me even to have to pay that!)
  9. G

Thanks mate, but with a discount code I can get those brand new with a warranty from CRC for $75. I'm hoping more for the $30 to $40 price range that I've seen a few brakesets sell for around here.
  10. G

Item: front and rear brakes (levers, hoses, calipers) (rotors not necessary) Location: Newcastle Condition: looks don't matter, but I would prefer no leaks Price range: Hoping for a bargain They are just for a spare bike for friends to ride. Extra bonus points if you have left hand...
  11. G

SOLD! SRAM X0 10-speed shifter, including bar mount

Oh, that's a shame. Only missed it by 11 months.
  12. G

SOLD! SRAM X0 10-speed shifter, including bar mount

Do you have a left hand 2x shifter as well?
  13. G

QLD SOLD Pedals, x7 shifter, cable brakes, kids cranks

Is that Pure V saddle for sale still?
  14. G

Please remove

Item: Front and rear Gripshift Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Excellent, less than 100km Reason for swapping: Want to try triggers. I'm a huge Gripshift fan, but I've always used it 1x9 or 1x10. Now that I am using a front derailleur, it seems like triggers might be good...
  15. G

VIC Garage sale - Close enough to all SOLD

PM sent re saddle