Recent content by goose_007

1. G

SRAM's Wireless Eagle and Dropper

Battery life would be my biggest concern. Until either sram or Shimano I come up with wireless shifting with a mini dyno in the jockey wheels to charge batteries I’ll stick with my Di2
  2. G

2019 World Cup discussion.

with Gwinn too intense, athertons to YT.... or have I missed something.
  3. G

What Bike Do You Regret Selling?

Black as the night is dark.
  4. G

What Bike Do You Regret Selling?

My morewood shova st and the good old Craftworks rail. Yeah they were awesome but now have a bunch of old 26” wheels and forks that would make a up some great bikes now. I miss black Betty and Wilma.
  5. G

Its time ... WWII movie classics

Valkyrie. Just watch it tonight. Not a bad film considering it has Tom cruise in it. Worth the watch though.
  6. G

VIC FOUND

Steel or alloy?
  7. G

Sad but true gumtree ad content

XT 4 pots would have been worth about that in 2006...
  8. G

Fiji

Get in contact with “captain jack” who is a jet boat driver for these guys http://sigatokariver.com/ I general travel to Fiji every couple of years. Next time around I will be taking a bike with me and captain jack will show me some nearby trails to sigatoga.
  9. G

WTB old Saint shortcage derailleur

Bnib Did I mention that I have them brand new in box!!!
  10. G

WTB old Saint shortcage derailleur

M800 Saint How many do you want. I've got 2 or 3 brand new in boxes if you would like to buy them. What's the going rate for these not so great pieces of SHIMANO MTB history.
  11. G

NSW Sold

Bumped Price changed
  12. G

Sold

Bumped Price changed
  13. G

Sold

Item: Shimano ZEE 34tooth Chainring Location: Sydney. Item Condition: Used but near new condition Reason for selling: No longer required Price and conditions: $20 ono plus postage Extra Info: Comes with bolts Pictures: Below
  14. G

NSW Sold

Item: XT M780 shifters 10 speed left and right Location: Sydney. Item Condition: Used but near new condition Reason for selling: No longer required Price and conditions: $40 ono plus postage Extra Info: Pictures: See below.
  15. G

WTB - 26" 9mmQR Rim brake wheelset

Xtr Did you receive an email regarding the M970's