2. gooser

Sold

Will now take $3000.
  3. gooser

Sold

Pics now up!
  4. gooser

Sold

Item: Transition Blindside Location: NSW Item Condition: Really good Reason for selling: I want a Morewood! Price and price conditions: $3500 (will negotiate with interested parties) Extra Info: No swaps or splitting. Pictures: Can be arranged on request The bike is in great condition...
  5. gooser

Springs

Hi, just wondering if you can run a longer spring than recomended in your shock. Say a 3.25 in a 2.75 shock/stroke length. I would assume no, but it can't hurt to ask. Cheers.
  6. gooser

Undersprung

Hi guys, is it better to be oversprung or under sprung on your rear shock. I have a 2010 DHX 5.0 and should be riding a 450pound spring. I only have a 400 or a 550 though, so asking the question, which one should I be using? Cheers.
  7. gooser

Do you wear pants when riding?

It's used as a mobile nesting site for native birds!
  8. gooser

Do you wear pants when riding?

No, I wear no pants, and if you tape your **** to your **** you can minimize wind resistance just like the pros!
  9. gooser

Asylum Seekers - What should Australia do?

I think that compared to other nations our "immigration problem" is quite insignificant, given that we have the space and resources to accomodate those in-need I think we (as a Country) should be willing to accept people. Given that Australia's involvement in World Conflict is once again...
  10. gooser

2006 mongoose black diamond single

They ride fairly well, I remember mine cornered really well, never had any issues otherwise. Seemed solid enough, no reason why I can't recomend one........recomended.
  11. gooser

Sold

Item: 2009 Eastern Sequence Location: Orange NSW Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Un-needed (I think that's a word) Price and price conditions: $325 ono. Extra Info: Buyer pays postage. I have taken off the front brake and reflectors, you can have them too though. Pictures: On request
  12. gooser

Krank Bikes

OK, cool. Thanks for the tip mate, I'll get my ride sorted and get in contact with them. Thanks again and Happy Riding! Cheers.
  13. gooser

Krank Bikes

Ok, thanks Sich Nich...this is Krank Bikes you are talking about?
  14. gooser

Krank Bikes

Thanks guys. I just got my Saddle ordered, hopefuly have it this week and all will be sweet. Thanks again for the replies, reassuring! Cheers.
  15. gooser

Krank Bikes

Hi guys, has anyone used krankbikes.com.au before? Are they a legit site and all or should I not bother. It's just that I've never heard of them before and am abit wary with the old Credit Card details. Cheers.