Recent content by grant69

1. grant69

My Specialized Vegas

just bought a norco 250 06 frame should have pics up sooner or later
  2. grant69

My Specialized Vegas

nah i dont really like the P. street or P1 cromo. any other sugestions?????? would help alot thanks.
  3. grant69

26" Intermediate-Dirt jump-Disturbed.rider Vs. 4130

ben will win. he has some sneaky tricks up his sleave
  4. grant69

melbourne youtube vid

pretty sure that the one who does the backflip turndown is jack andrews. its camberwell skate park, pretty mad park
  5. grant69

looking for Morgan wades 360-backflip-handplant

:eek::eek::eek:thats crazy
  6. grant69

My Specialized Vegas

nah its not going to snap there but back near the seat post it is. who thinks the street legal raw frame would go well with this?????
  7. grant69

stories of bike thefts? theft attempts?

one day awhile back i was a HnD wih some mates and this kid came up to one of my friends and asked for a ride because they knew each other, then that kid who asked for a ride let his friend have a ride, and the kid who was riding it started to ride of with the bike and was pretty much trying to...
  8. grant69

My Specialized Vegas

Frame: Specialized Vegas 24 Rims: MX 22 Tyres: Hookworm(front) Dirt Monster(back) Sprocket: Profile 32 tooth Handle Bars: NPJ Wonderbar light Stem: Snafu Seat: Coalition Pedals: Jimmy C's Front Hub: Shimano Back Hub: specialized Chain: KMC Cranks: DK Forks: Dirt Jumper 3's I hate...
  9. grant69

My new NS Suburban...

thats a sweet ride man i really want a frame like yours
  10. grant69

Mint Trails!

these are hot
  11. grant69

4x bike Project

dont get a shwinn there crap, if ur looking for a sweet frame get the sinister R9, there mad.