Recent content by Gravityfreak

1. G

NS Eccentric build

This things rips I've had a few but this by far the most comfortable and confident of them all
  2. G

NSW Sold sold

Is ispec b compatible with the M8000 brakes?
  3. G

NS Eccentric build

That would make sense. I have the 2016 cromo frame. I tried three different wheels with the same result ... I'd guess less than 3mm play - more like 1mm - just enough to make the wheel feel the the hub bearings are shot when you grab the back tyre and rock it side to side. An overly long axle is...
  4. G

NS Eccentric build

Thanks. The spacing is good but the axle is either too long or not threaded enough to fully tighten.I've solved the problem with the addition of a washer but wondered if there was another solution.
  5. G

NS Eccentric build

Your build Hey mate, I just built up my green frame last night but ran into an issue; when the 142x12 axle is fully tightened, there is still a small amount of play in the rear wheel because the axle isn't able to squeeze tightly enough before it is fully inserted into the threaded end cap...
  6. G

Cane Creek DBAir 200x57 (7.875x2.25) SOLD

SOLD Item:Cane Creek DBAir 200x57 (7.875x2.25) Location: Sydney - Northern Beaches Item Condition: Recently serviced - excellent Reason for selling:Not needed Price and price conditions: $375 ono Extra Info: Comes as pictured with tool and high volume can. Full rebuild by NS Dynamics in...
  7. G

NSW SOLD - 2013 Norco Sight Medium - $2000

check your pm's dude check your pm's dude
  8. G

Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 23rd March - Round 1

Most fun and well run clubby I've done in years.
  9. G

Australian Gravity Enduro Series 2014

What tools would be useful?
  10. G

Do you want assistance on Friday AM?
  11. G

Rockshox pike info

I've had mine about 6 weeks and they've developed an obnoxious creaking noise coming from the crown steerer. Warranty pain in the ass here I come.
  12. G

Tomorrow's forecast is rain. If this is correct - what will the build day status be?
  13. G

Any photo's or elevation data?
  14. G

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

More than happy to get stuck in as well - not just an arm chair critic.
  15. G

All Mountain Tracks - What Do You See

I know the OP and I know what he was asking. I was simply expanding the topic. Free speech and all that petal