Recent content by greatbigjezza

1. G

Evil Offering

I'm currently deciding which kidney to sell to get the Push 11.6/160mm Fox 36 version.
  2. G

NSW ***SOLD*** X-Fusion Vengence HLR - 2012

Done. PM me and we can sort out postage/payment details. Jezza
  3. G

Just checked my bike - 210 is perfect. If you could just send a pic of the compression adjusters so I can double check they're def HLR (not R or RC) I'll take 'em. (sorry for being a pain - been burned before). Jezza
  4. G

Hi buddy. There is no HLA. Are these HLR (separate high & low compression adjustment & rebound) or DLA (high/low travel position)? If they are HLR & steerer is long enough you have a buyer. What bike did they come off? Can you send some pics? Jezza
  5. G

SA X-Fusion Vengeance HLR tapered air fork

Hi. I'm after a set of X-Fusion Vengeance HLR forks (tapered, air). First preferencere would be black and the newer model with the tool-less axle and 'Gold Slick Ano' stanchions would be better. Must have uncut or very long steerer. Let me know if you want to sell some! Cheers...
  6. G

Agressive all mountain bike for a big guy?

Another vote for the Reign. I'm 6'6" and 125kg and I give my 2008 Reign 2 a good thrashing. I got it from the US as they didn't bring the XL in until now. I take good sized drops, do jumps and smash rock gardens with no problems. It also climbs great. I just talked my 6'4" 110 kg mate onto a...