Recent content by Grumpydad

1. G

FOUND 27.5 Trance

http://www.bicycleworkshop.com.au/a/27-5-dual-suspension-mountain-bikes/giant/vic/ringwood/trance-27-5-3/102832437 Brand new Trance 3 in Melb for under $2200. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. G

Hello Everyone!

I don't care what he's selling. I'm just following your lead and fertilising my post count Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. G

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Just changed over the rims and tyres on my commuter bike, 26" rims with hookworm tyres on it. Should be smooth riding on the Eastlink track home, bit cold though.
  4. G

G'day guys! Newbie from germany here

Hi mate, hope you have had a blast with the travels. My family and I travelled Aus and SE Asia for 7 years and had a great time. Was good to ride around different parts of Aus with the kids and see the land.
  5. G

Hello Everyone!

Hi fella hows it going. Are you coming to Aus to ride or just here to have a chat?
  6. G

Hammerschmidt geared crank

So either of these shifters should do the job as they are 2x10 shifters.
  7. G

Hi, I have no idea about parts for bikes but was told that you had to use the specific shifter or a shifter that had no preset clicks you just turn it around till it changes. I will look at the XO shifter now as I would like an option for gears on this bike. Thanks
  8. G

Hi all, I am trying to get my hands on a Hammerschmidt geared crank with the shifter or purchase the shifter separately but I am not able to find anyone that has a shifter. Does anyone here know where I might be able to get hold of the set or just a shifter? Thanks
  9. G

Why do my legs hurt?

Joining the club sounds like it could be good fun to get out with a couple of the kids and help out. How often do you meet for maintenance and building? Is there a young riders club on weekends at all there during warmer months? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. G

Why do my legs hurt?

I live a few kms ride from Lysterfield lake and was wondering if any of the tracks are child and fat assed father friendly. I might have trouble getting mr 7yo there as we would have to go down the dreaded hill to Birdsland then over to Wellington rd, so might have to drive there. Sent from...
  11. G

Why do my legs hurt?

Unfortunately my son had let go of the brakes less than halfway down the hill and fell due to speed wobbles at the bottom of the hill. I have located and dusted off the camel backs so should stay nicely hydrated while bringing up the rear of the family rides now. Only catch up with my youngest...
  12. G

Why do my legs hurt?

Hi all, have recently got back on a bike after long term travelling with the family and seem to have located some muscles that have not been worked since the last time I was on a bike. Has been great being able to get out with my kids again although my wife is not so sure about that as I am in...