Recent content by gruntrider651

1. gruntrider651

Sus Lapierre Team DH - Vic

This popped up on my FB feed. Looks real suss to me and everyone else from the same DH group. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181567673376
  2. gruntrider651

SOLD Large 2009 Cannondale Rize FOUR and Fox Float 150 RLC

Would you part out? Interested in forks and headset only.
  3. gruntrider651

2014 NSW DUal slaolm and 4X Champs 8TH June.

yeah I will be rolling the zimmer frame out of the garage and coming along for a roll! Will be a fun day
  4. gruntrider651

Mt Kembla Dh runs this Saturday

Sunday is mothers day ya burk!!! and the widey wants to head down Wollongong Friday arvo. Unless you want to pick me up from Wollongong and swing by my place and pick the bikes up then drop me off on your way home??
  5. gruntrider651

Mt Kembla Dh runs this Saturday

After riding there a few weeks ago, looking to head down from Sydney and ride a track that is so much fun with a few mates. Any of the local guys keen to hit up Kembla on Saturday? If so, PM me on here and we will sort out where to meet etc etc
  6. gruntrider651

DVO Emerald

mate brought a set from NSDynamics. Total cost I think was in the $2600-$2800 price bracket. NS even gave us some basic set up info so my mate was good to ride as soon as we got the bearing cups sorted.
  7. gruntrider651

Suss Gum Tree Ad - $13 000 Value for $1700???

Just found this interesting little ad. "seller" claims $13 000 Value that he is offloading for $1700. He has 4 separate ads All 3 bikes http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/guildford/bicycles/great-bargain-bikes-over-13000-value/1036218973 the $3500 Mongoose Specialized P.2...
  8. gruntrider651

NSW Sold please delete

I am going to throw your one down Stromlo next weekend jmpalmer!! (but its ok, you can toss mine down the hill too)
  9. gruntrider651

Old age dirt jumpers

Just turned 33. Still riding dirt, back into DH. Not many pics of me riding DJ's, but here is a couple from my GoPro. Also threw one of the DH bike, one of the few older guys to hit all the jumps at Stromlo
  10. gruntrider651

Bottom out thread

Just 3 of the pics snapped down at Stromlo at the start of the month.
  11. gruntrider651

Crash Pics Thread

Shame no one snapped my one legged partial front wheel descent through here!!! (Had to check my jocks afterwards, was sure I messed them!!)
  12. gruntrider651

Crash Pics Thread

Yep lol, why oh why do I always come to grief on the gauntlet lol
  13. gruntrider651

Crash Pics Thread

Went to the DH Social Ride day at MT Stuart yesterday, Got a little sketchy coming out of the Gauntlet, landed and bike got spat to the left down the hill, Headed towards the fence, Got nailed by the fence!!
  14. gruntrider651

TAS SOLD Cannondale Rush frame

PM Sent at stupid o'clock this morning. Still keen from when this was in the garage sale section.
  15. gruntrider651

Sold

PM Sent mate!!!