Recent content by Haakon

1. Haakon

Trump.....

That’s a lazy and simplistic assessment...
  2. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

It does seem odd... Lot of people seem to have them despite not wanting them.
  3. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

Ha. From what I’ve heard yours is not the universal experience ;)
  4. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

there is a lot of that too. I work better at night, and especially the weeks I’ve been “working overseas” and coordinating with peeps in Europe.
  5. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

That one I’ll give you ;) That must be a massive PITA having to deal with rugrats without all that sweet taxpayer funded babysitting...
  6. Haakon

Trump.....

Worth noting that the so called “censoring” by the social media companies is entirely consistent with the US constitution. They’re private companies, they can do what they like here. Free markets - don’t like their service, use something else ;)
  7. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

The former. It’s easier to do the extra time needed to keep on top of things - given the constant cut backs and loss of resources with no reduction in demand. But like i said, it varies... Some peeps I think really should be back in the office! But then again some work better at home. It all...
  8. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

Well, I guess it varies. My section and Kirsty’s section have crunched the numbers and found a slight increase in productivity. Mostly I suspect because it’s easier to do longer hours. Come back after dinner and do some extra things, start early given you’re up anyway and the commute is a 10...
  9. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

Why's that? I'm probably costing them (and myself given im a taxpayer too) less WFH...
  10. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

No, the alfa is a Multi Air - the Multi Jet is the diesel.
  11. Haakon

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

This is quite significant - the IEA has historically been quite "conservative" and relatively bullish on fossils. The IEA forecasts for coal demand is often quoted in support of xyz policy supporting the coal industry...
  12. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

Maybe i could bring the pup with me? Assistance hound :)
  13. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

Yeah its all a bit crap. Oh well, we will be back home again soon once transmission kicks off again because we are all back in the office! I have no office dogs here. Thats pretty shit... Got a good "you traitor!" look from them leaving the house this morning...
  14. Haakon

Little Things You Hate

Back in the office... This just feels wrong. But, we are required back in 60% now :( Dogs will be not happy.
  15. Haakon

Another day another collarbone

Evidence of bone knitting not conclusive, and some gap still evident. Bone grafts take longer, and plus I'm 45 so its going to be slow. Expectation is in another 6 weeks the bone will be more obviously knitted and ill be good to go.