Recent content by Hagar

1. H

**Bike Park Survey**

Survey Closed Hello All Thanks to everyone who took the time to fill out the survey. Over five days we received 449 responses and some very constructive commentary. The survey certainly outlined the need for greatly increased mountain biking infrastructure. For those who left their email...
  2. H

**Bike Park Survey**

Hello Ky1e, T.3, bgs and everyone else who has read or responded to the survey. Thanks for your feedback and filling out the survey. I would really like to encourage as many people as possible to take the time to fill this survey in as the results go directly to councils to provide empirical...
  3. H

**Bike Park Survey**

This survey is being utilised to gauge response to the concept of a paid mountain bike facility for all mountain biking styles in the Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter regions. Responses to the survey questions will help industry and councils decide on the best course of action for moving forward...
  4. H

Angry Doctor/ Irate Intern entry please

I have been supplied with entry pending transfer cheers all Hi All For any that wish to off load an entry for either the doctor or the intern please let me know. Would love to ride this course! please reply or PM me and I will get back to you asap. Thanks
  5. H

Dirt Crits (St Ives) 15/2/06

Racing was nice and close at the crit great to watch not to mention heckle! Racing was hard, I dont think polishing the bike helped, may have to go riding more often! Last round of the crits next week, bring some bevies with you for after, the BBQ will be on and all racers will be entitled...
  6. H

Dirt Crits (St Ives) 15/2/06

Thanks Alchemist True I have forgotten to post once again, To busy trying to clean up the demo bikes from the weekend, can anyone say thrashed! Thats what we like to see though. The only mistake I see is that the final dirt crit is actually next week. To fit into daylight savings we moved...
  7. H

Dirt Crit Cancelled Tomorrow

Hi All Apologies for the late notice but after a track inspection today the dirt crit has been cancelled for this race only. We dont want to damage the track and the good standing we have established with the council. See you all at the next race!
  8. H

Dirt Crits are back!

Dont forget Dirt Crits on again tomorrow! see you there
  9. H

Dirt Crits Are Back

Dont forget those dirt crits, happening tonight from 5:45 see you there Hagar
  10. H

Dirt Crits are back!

Hi All Time to get out the riding diaries, every second wednesday at St Ives showground its time to race the dirt crits! The racing is fun the nights are warm and the BBQ's a cookin. Come and be a part of it, racing or relaxing we want to see you there. Read all about it here...
  11. H

Dirt Crits Are Back

Hi All Time to get out the riding diaries, every second wednesday at St Ives showground its time to race the dirt crits! The racing is fun the nights are warm and the BBQ's a cookin. Come and be a part of it, racing or relaxing we want to see you there. Read all about it here...
  12. H

manly dam - how fast per lap

Call me weird but I had a ball on the Dargle track. Maybe I was just feeling good. The only part that I didnt enjoy was the long fire roadhaul out to where th bonfire was. (The steep climb at the end was a challenge at night) I definetly think that the Dargle track is more enjoyable than the...
  13. H

Final MTB Dirt Crit @ St Ives

Hi All A quick reminder that tomorrow night will be the final Dirt Crit of the summer series at St Ives showground! Tomorrow will have a new track variation once again and will be the longest track yet! Should be a great night and looking forward to seeing you all out there! Hagar
  14. H

4X Dirt Crits at St Ives Showground - Entry form Available

There back on Tomorrow Hi All Just a quick reminder that the Dirt Crits are back on tomorow. I'll be ou there haiving a look at the track to see if we can improve some areas of it. Looks like the weather is going to be kinder tomorrow. Look forward to seeing you all there again...
  15. H

4X Dirt Crits at St Ives Showground - Entry form Available

Hi Guys Thanks for all the comments, trust me they are being taken into account. I hope that you all had a great time and that we will see you out next week By tomorrow I will have a race report, placings and comments up on the Club webpage. I'll put the link up as soon as its all ready...