Recent content by haidz333

1. H

Shuttle runs in WA.

Hey bud its been a while but ive been wanting to start it up again!! So im pretty keen to give a crack do you live down that way or you in Perth?? Do you know of any other tracks around Perth apart from the goat farm??
  2. H

Somewhere to ride

Hey If anyone is still out there from WA it has been a while since i've been out and last time i heard the nationals track at Nannup had been logged?? Is there aa new track down there or is there somewhere better and closer to Perth?? Cheers
  3. H

triple clamps + Kona Stinky???

Mate i got 888s on my stinky and shes rock solid and handles like dream!!!!
  4. H

Service 888s

Cheers fellas might have to send them in then!!
  5. H

Service 888s

Just wondering when you should get your Front forks serviced? I've got some 06 888s and they still run smooth no leeks and never been serviced. Should i get them serviced to keep there life?????
  6. H

Granton

Shit yeh was just going through the laptop totaly forgot i had them!
  7. H

Granton

Granton 2005 just a couple!!
  8. H

You Yangs

Sweet got it sorted
  9. H

You Yangs

Yeh shit still trying work this thing out how do you attach photos?????
  10. H

You Yangs

A few pics from the yangs a few years ago
  11. H

Nannup

Yeh thats the one but hopefully getting 8 & 6 in the next month or so. Ill let you know when im headin out that way if your not busy?
  12. H

Nannup

Thanks heaps for that muchly appreciated. Now i just got to wait till i get back from work god damn it. Yeh got a stinky supreme with 888s shes looked after me plenty of times. Had it for a few years but ive been in WA for a year or so now but only just brought it over last time i flew home...
  13. H

Nannup

DH mate! finaly got it over from melbs the other week and raring to get out on the old girl!!!!
  14. H

Nannup

Hey guys! I've just got my bike over from the east and wanting to head out to Nannup in a couple of weeks. Just trying to find some places to blow out the cob webs. Any ideas????
  15. H

Just moved to perth

Yeh im working in the mines so im all over the place but generaly just around perth or geralton but am willing to prety much go anywhere if it worth it.. Stil waiting to get my bike over from vic hopefully in the next few weeks... Ill check that site out and i might see you out there cheers