Recent content by haltz

1. H

NSW Sold

Still available? Get at me on 0459034341 Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. H

Sold 2015 giant trance advance 1 medium, pike cc, wheels etc

Still available? Contact me on 0459034341 Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. H

VIC Sold

Hey mate any chance you could inbox me your number to pass on to a guy that's not a member instead of me relaying messages? Haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. H

Lower back pain on the trail bike.

I'm going to throw an extra something in there and say you need to work on your core strength, also some shoulder work too but mostly core every bit of work you can rely on your core to support is less work for your back, just something else to think about Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. H

Sold

What year model is it mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. H

NSW sold

Item: 2017 100% airmatic shorts size 34 with liner. Location: Newcastle($10 post) Item Condition: brand new with tags in the bag Reason for selling: don't like they fit. Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: they were a warranty replacement for a celium set I had, they turned up...
  7. H

NSW sold

Item: 27.5 15x100, 12x142 dt Swiss e1700 spline on dt Swiss 340 hubs with a high roller 2 and an aggressor tubeless valves and rimtape Location: Newcastle Item Condition: great running true couple chips but not dents or solid scratches Reason for selling: just for the hell of it gettin...
  8. H

27.5 wheels near Canberra sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. H

I thiiink they're 25mm mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. H

Dt Swiss e1700 with a hr 2 front and aggressor rear with tubeless tape and valves installed $500 posted to you, can remove tires if not needed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. H

Borah Banzai - Trail Star series

Are all the cabins booked out yet? Not to sound like a complete pussy but that's gonna be a cold as fuuuuck night at that time of year [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. H

Advice wanted- DS bike for a hard tail rider.

I run rigid forks on my intense tracer. It's the best pedalling and handling bike I've owned [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. H

Next Giant Reign model

I'd be willing to bet they'll release a reign 29 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. H

Intense Carbine 29er

With my tracer the bike handles great dropped to 140mm but the rear is no where near as progressive as when I have it in 160mm. There's no difference in the way it pedals besides having a little bit more clearance having raised the bottom bracket but I think if you go for it you won't even feel...
  15. H

NSW Sold

Item: never fitted 216x63 monarch plus rc3 m/l tune Location: Newcastle Item Condition: brand new never fitted still in the box with everything as per from a shop. Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $380 Extra Info: comes with the shock pump, seal kit and even the...