Recent content by HAR

1. H

Can you guess the bike?

So your Tuesday will arrive on Tuesday :laugh: Well played!!
  2. H

Replacing Gustav M's

Nooooooooooooooooooo Keep the Gustav's, in my experience other brakes with the same power don't feel as good and brakes that feel as good as the Gustav's don't have the same power. Gustav's are king!! I really like my Gustav's :dance:
  3. H

Fat arse DHer

Won't be a problem mate. I'm also 115kg and was using 500lb and 550lb springs on my old Giant no worries, you'll be fine.
  4. H

4X Nukeproof Snap

Love the bike man, but for some reason I thought you would have preferred a Doberman :biggrin:
  5. H

Feedback on M9/951/2011 Demo's/Polygon.

:clap2: well said sir, well said.
  6. H

2012 Trek Session 9.9

I think everyone is forgetting that there is also a rider weighing anywhere from 60kg to 120kg (me) that will be on top of this thing, therefore there is still plenty of weight in the bike/rider system. Also a lighter bike will have lighter unsprung components so the suspension will be able to...
  7. H

2012 Eaze Bikes

Looks nice. Really low pivot point thou, just like the Chumba F5. Either way I like the fact that new smaller manufactures are popping up everywhere, can only be good for the sport and push down prices :single_eye: PS heavyp do you live in the internet? You seem to find every little thing...
  8. H

My Stable *2014 UPDATE*

^^^ Well at least they lasted longer than a week :beguiled:
  9. H

2013 S-Works Carbon Specialized Demo (Pics and Full Details Inside!)

Does anyone know why these guys are all running the older Crank Brothers pedals, surely Crank Brothers would be wanting them on the new for 2012 stuff???
  10. H

2012 giant glory 0,, SPEC UPDATE #1 pics included

That looks mint man, new world champ bike too :orange: Would be interested if you could measure the new geometry with the headset angle reducer, cheers!!
  11. H

Polygon Collosus DHX

Yeah there are some Malay riders out here in WA that are riding these Polygons with Cane Creek DB's and they look very impressive through the roots and rocks. If the geo looks like it suits you I wouldn't hesitate getting one!!!
  12. H

2012 Products Thread

Arrrrrrr are you talking about the Polygon compared to the Mondraker as we were above, it sounds like you're comparing the Polygon and Commencal V3 to me :p
  13. H

2012 Products Thread

It's not hard to see why
  14. H

DH 224 evo

That looks soooooo nice, must be completely free of stiction now. Did you get the fork thrust bearing as well as the shock? After a flogging I'd be keen to hear how they go.
  15. H

demo

They're a Roval wheelset, Specialized's in house wheel brand, most of their top end bikes, both mountain and road, come with a Roval wheelset. As to who actually makes them, whether it be Specialized or another mob, I couldn't say.