Recent content by harmonix1234

1. harmonix1234

Carbon Steerer

Rippa. Appreciate your help. Thanks!
  2. harmonix1234

Carbon Steerer

Yo, it's been a minute. Thought I'd check the hivemind for some wisdom. Q - Will an alloy compression ring damage a carbon steerer? Round #1... FIGHT! (Talking about the compression ring in the headset, not the compression/expander plug inside the steerer for preload)
  3. harmonix1234

What are you listening to NOW?

Astronoid. F#cking phenomenal band.
  4. harmonix1234

Little Things You Hate

Dropping my guitar pick in my acoustic guitar.
  5. harmonix1234

The stupid questions thread.

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
  6. harmonix1234

Little Things You Hate

People who don't like coriander. (Except rone)
  7. harmonix1234

Little Things You Hate

When you sell your road bike to get a MTB, ride the MTB once and crash it and break your arm, then sell it and get another road bike. I don't deserve to be here.
  8. harmonix1234

Little Things You Hate

When you order something on eBay, and then get an email from Aus post saying 'Your parcel is ready to be picked up at the post office'. I paid for postage, I expect that shit to go to my front door.
  9. harmonix1234

Little Things You Hate

When someone says they want the last piece of pizza, then they take one bite and put it back in the box and say "I'm full now".
  10. harmonix1234

Confessions from the fuckwits

Building a guitar neck the other day. Width of neck at 24th fret is 57.2mm Get out the digital callipers, measure it, yep 57.2. Mark it up in pencil, check measurement, 57.2 Double check. Yep. Trim it on the bandsaw, get the wooden ruler than hangs on the bandsaw, check... 54mm...
  11. harmonix1234

The QUICK question thread.....

Quick Question: Can I get an Amen?
  12. harmonix1234

The stupid questions thread.

Stupid Question. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
  13. harmonix1234

Little Things You Love

I love that the little things you hate thread is winning by almost double. You bunch of cynical haters.
  14. harmonix1234

Carbon Experts

I'm looking for some engineers or professionals who work with carbon fibre. I would like to produce some moulds and get some small carbon planks built up. When I say small I mean about 70mm wide by 7mm thick by 60cm long. I would farm this task out to some chinese online carbon...
  15. harmonix1234

Bike recalls

Genuinely surprised they didn't recall the rear hub. The flange on my ZIPP 101's snapped off like a row of chocolate. Catastrophic failure. Sounded like a gun going off. BOOM!