Recent content by haulrs

1. H

Little Things You Hate

You don’t “ own a cat” the cat has a slave though... Yes cat owner , but 2 weirdo Devon Rex’s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. H

Little Things You Hate

Ltih Getting a beer from outside fridge, which is warmer than the out side air temp Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)
  3. H

Little Things You Hate

Yeah, I worked at a shop, A superstore of sorts that sold bikes...weekend sales with an intimate knowledge of gt bits... was a great place until someone wanted to make “good” money, it became sales/profit driven...and the mechanics were just smashed with just get it done soon afterward... then...
  4. H

Little Things You Hate

Sounds like a giant issue......
  5. H

Little Things You Hate

Actually..... a bike shop in Hallam has a one retro skidstar style
  6. H

Little Things You Hate

No oils in my life musically. That trip home was a perfect circle ,eat the elephant!
  7. H

Little Things You Hate

Good wifey there...!! Is she a vet by chance ? Do you love dh ? I love NOBCO factory drinkers!!
  8. H

Little Things You Hate

Well Mount lonarch is there... yeah? Lol dogs... will travel for cash... especially when good amounts... Also any reason for a decent drive in the van, it had like 66 hp now has 99hp... plus the soot on dickheads Solar panel life!!!
  9. H

Little Things You Hate

3 things I hate ...2.5 hour each way drives to work . Also me the traveling idiot and then the fuckwits that do 100 in a 110 while in the right lane, that then don’t slow down to 80 in road works.. One thing I do love is remapped cheese eating surrender monkey vans ! For the power to soot on...
  10. H

Little Things You Hate

A lot of friends are renovating, daughter tonight piped up dad “we need like 100% more money”.. I ask why do we need more money? “So we can get a second level and another toilet”comes the reply..
  11. H

Little Things You Hate

When the customer does not get why their generators firing up at six am due them using to much power from the battery overnight... Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)
  12. H

Little Things You Hate

That’s definitely in the wrong topic... more like little things I love
  13. H

Little Things You Hate

Try trials hungover, best to stay on the gas
  14. H

Little Things You Hate

His hashtag was #gloryisforever .ltih giants ... ltil #hashtags Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)
  15. H

Little Things You Hate

I drive a remapped diesel French van... nothing better than that last minute chop , when people are not watching!!!