1. H

hayden fowler/pink bike

Awww shit, my youtube account got deleted 8(
  2. H

hayden fowler/pink bike

Hayden Fowler likes this. *~<|8)
  3. H

The New Sh*t Thread

Looks solid, how much did it all cost to make? Greg and I found this perfect piece of rail lying around Brookvale that we made into a grind rail, have to get photos and post them up some time.
  4. H

The riding thread.

Yes they do, and I checked the website and it said for internationals, take it to whoever you bought it from and that the dealer may only be willing to cooperate in special circumstances.
  5. H

The riding thread.

Anyone had experience claiming warranty on a part, bought from an overseas mail order? I bought my second wave pictured on the last page and was hoping to get it warrantied by the Australian sunday dealer but they aren't willing to help me. Only option might be to ship it back to Empire :\
  6. H

The riding thread.

Well, couple weeks ago I tried half cabbing down an 8 set, which resulted in a cracked frame and a cracked scaphoid. Today, after some light riding the crack finally developed into a snapped downtube.
  7. H

The New Sh*t Thread

8. H

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Fuck, everything about that was so good, Dove.
  9. H

The riding thread.

Did you show some guys from Sydney around the city a bit before new years? One with 4 pegs/coaster and two with 0 pegs/cassettes?
  10. H

post up your bmx (s)

Haven't posted a bike check in a while, lots changed so I thought I'd throw one up. New paint/raw forks & bars. Trying to half cab down a 9 set left me with a cracked scaphoid and a cracked frame. And here's an animal MK3 after about 6 months of grinds.
  11. H

The riding thread.

Well I'm waiting for the x-rays right now and I quote "It does look a bit suspect"
  12. H

The riding thread.

It's been about 6 weeks since my suspected fractured wrist, and I still can't ride; I've finally decided to go see a doctor. I thought my wrist would have healed a long time ago, so we were in the process of organizing a road trip to Canberra soon, but I guess that isn't going to happen for a...
  13. H

post up your bmx (s)

You're buying a new one... right? :(
  14. H

The riding thread.

Why be such dicks and post stupid, over used internet jokes? The guy's obviously new to these forums.
  15. H

post up your bmx (s)

The bearings in my metal hamiltons started to die after about a week or two, so good luck.