1. H

QLD Sold

Perth,WA Can you send over to Perth?
  2. H

VIC Sold!!

Brisbane delivery Hi mate, Can ship to QLD 4103? Regards, Hazree
  3. H

QLD sold

Brisbane delivery Hi mate, Is it possible to deliver to QLD 4103? Regards, Hazree
  4. H

QLD sold sold sold

Size The size of it?
  5. H

QLD Thule 591 Bike Carrier x 1 no. - Sold!

Sold SOLD. Thanks!
  6. H

Edited mobile no. above! Typo!
  7. H

Item: Thule 591 Bike Carrier Location: Indooroopilly Item Condition: 2 months old. Very new Reason for selling: I am not strong enough to carry my DH bike to fit onto the car roof. Price and price conditions: $ 170.00 Extra Info: Was fitted onto the car, but was never used at all...
  8. H

Bleeding 3 week old Avid brakes?

yes yup...those are the one that i've found. including freight it will sum up to about $20.
  9. H

Avid Bleed kit from Ebay Thanks mate! Just checked it out on ebay and they are selling at $20 including the Dot4 brake fluid. Why was I not thinking about this initially? Regards, Hazree
  10. H

Bleed or replace Should I invest on the kit or should i change to saints? my avid are just 3mths old and losing power on the rear brake.
  11. H

Posting/Shipping a DH bike

To pack the bike Hi is it possible to get the bike shop to pack for us? Or you usually pack the bike yourself? I am planning to pack my bike for a flight next week so don't know if I should buy a bike bag for it or just use a box. I was advised previously box is a cheaper option even if you...
  12. H

The GoPro HD All You Need To Know Thread

Another cheaper option Hi mates, Was in the US for 2 weeks and went around to look for GoPro mountings during my free time. Manage to buy chesty, seatpost, spare battery and wifi remote at Radioshack at a cheaper price than normal. The trick is if you know any of the staff, they can get...
  13. H

How to lighten bike weight without spending a bomb?

Tyre and tube first Thanks everyone for the great advise... First change - tyres and tube. Bought from CRC and hopefully will arrived by this weekend. I will update any weight change just for fun.
  14. H

Marin Quake 7.8 Specs Frame 6061 Aluminum with Edge II Plus Top Tube and Hydroformed Down Tube, 6061 QUAD-Link 2.0 180mm Suspension System, 150mm x 12mm Maxle Dropouts Front Suspension RockShox Domain 318 Coil, 180mm of Travel with External Rebound and Compression Adjustment, Mission...
  15. H

Hi guys, I have a Marin Quake 7.8 freeride bike and found out while comparing with my mates DH bike that it is heavier than a DH bike. Would like some suggestion on how to make it lighter without spending a bomb. and Yes....I was advised to just change the bike but I just got it and would...