Recent content by Hendrix149

1. H

Two days in Canberra - Suggestions to make the most of it???

Hi All I am heading to Thredbo at the end of this month and have decided to spend 2 days in Canberra on the way down I am looking to make the most of my time so I am after suggestions re the best places to ride and the time frames required to make the most of them. I will have 2 half days...
  2. H

Thredbo, is it worth it for a day?

Agree.... Just do it I had a mate last year who just told them he had done the induction a few years ago before the cards were introduced and they signed him up on the spot for a new card with no induction
  3. H

So I'm going to Canberra................

Can anyone give an update on the status of Majura Pines? Can you ride at the moment?
  4. H

So I'm going to Canberra................

Any advice on cheap accommodation near to Stromlo? Cabin style or similar....close enough to ride to stromlo easily Thanks
  5. H

OD2 compatible stems + bars

Try ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GIANT-CONNECT-SL-OD2-STEM-8-DEGREE-60MM-/111336279217?ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123
  6. H

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Random event...no crash..nothing just sat down and rail snapped clean....I wish I could tell a spectacular tale that would at least make the drive seem worthwhile
  7. H

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Drove to favourite trail...6am...took 45 minutes...rode for about 300m and snapped seat...drove 45 minutes home....quality time with the bike
  8. H

Thredbo - all you need to know

Hi...has anyone ridden the Flow trail at thredbo recently? If so can you advise if a giant trance would deal with the terrain ok..I think these use the reigns as hire bikes Thanks