Recent content by heppy

1. heppy

New dh edit of a fresh trail!

Little edit I made of a new trail we carved in. Also a bit of testing on a cable cam we made. Hope you all enjoy :) http://m.pinkbike.com/video/255812/#top
  2. heppy

sold

price drop must sell..
  3. heppy

Sold

Avid Elixer CR 2010 Front and Rear $200 *No rotors* Great condition, Bled and ready to ride. Comes with 7" adaptors.
  4. heppy

sold

5. heppy

sold

price drop $850, +$20 postage anywhere in Aus
  6. heppy

Sold

Banshee Rampant with Fox RP2 rear shock. Condition- Used/good 4" rear travel $700
  7. heppy

sold

bumpbumpbump
  8. heppy

sold

bumpbumpbump
  9. heppy

sold

photos added
  10. heppy

sold

I will have pictures in a couple days, they are brand new so it will be the exact same as any pic on the Rockshox site. Will have pics up shortly, Color is Black.
  11. heppy

sold

Rockshox 2010 Boxxer Team. Brand New never been put on a bike or ridden, perfect condition. $800
  12. heppy

WTB: Adjustable travel "all-mountain" fork ~110mm-160mm

let me know if your interested, brand new http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?213778-Brand-New*-Fox-Talas-32-140-FIT-RLC
  13. heppy

Straitline stem problems. Just keeps on moving.

ok, for the handle bar slip if there is any, make sure the top bolts are done up all the way first so the faceplate is touching the stem, then crank the bottom ones and you shouldn't have a problem. As for the steerer tube slip, put a little bit of grease on the bolts only and they will tighten...
  14. heppy

The riding thread.

What the fuck? I'm here now.. If he did, that is fucked up! But i did hear someone did ride it brakeless... The thing is a monster.. Doing the top half brakeless is ok, but the bottom half is sooo gnarly, you have to brake! lol *FROM PATTTTTTO =D
  15. heppy

Sold

just selling it because i already have a banshee and dont ride hardtails.