1. H

2019 World Cup discussion.

Snaked
  2. H

2019 World Cup discussion.

2 fractured vertebrae:(
  3. H

Derby in Tassi

I run the dhf 2.5 dhr2 2.4 on my patrol and find them perfect for Derby. But in saying that the only time traction is a issue in derby is when the trail are blown out in the middle of a dry summer. The assegai may be over kill and not as good on the rock slabs but if you are also heading to...
  4. H

CO2 inflator - good thing ?

I find them better than a pump if you have a issue with tubeless tires and have to break the bead. Have never been able to reseat a tubeless tire with a mini pump. Plus isn’t the rule you should carry out what you carry in?
  5. H

Can I cut off my battery box USB cable?

We were out at day break in derby this morning. -2/-3 frost. And I just had a pair of good pair of wool shocks on. But the can’t be to thick as you need to be able to move toes and keep the blood flowing to your feet and toes
  6. H

Can I cut off my battery box USB cable?

If you have a bigger pair of riding shoes, try them and try to remember to wiggle your toes. It will keep your feet warmer
  7. H

Sam Hill's 2018 Mega is for sale...$5,000

That was what he was racing on till he got the custom painted one
  8. H

Fezzari La Sal

They were test on the bike bible test early in the year by bike mag and were rather very highly in those tests
  9. H

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Gutted an old X9 3 speed shifter and turned into a dropper remote for for the Rocky Mountain. Was happy with the stock thumb remote that came with the KS dropper when I had them on both bikes, but as was starting to struggle with the when changing between bikes after getting a one up for the big...
  10. H

High and low speed compression adjustment - how much

If you can, get your hands on a shock wiz. They are a great bit of kit and the app presents the the data it captures really well and the recommendations it makes.
  11. H

Long term bang for buck

I have 3 sets of the DH ones. One set is older than my relationship with the mother on my children. Which is going close to 16 years. Never serviced them they just keep going.
  12. H

170mm fork recommendations..

Was looking for the same type of fork last year. Ended up with a second hand Factory Fox 36 with the RC2 damper and put a vorbsprung luftkappe kit the air spring. Am really happy with now. At first it was a bit harsh on the small bump stuff but the luftkappe fixed that and it is some much more...
  13. H

What should I buy - Norco sight or canyon Spectral?

Norco, it feels like you are sitting in it rather than on top of it which is the feeling I got on the canyon
  14. H

Georgetown mtb trails(tassie keeps building)

George Town is interesting, as there is some ghetto spots but there also seems to be so upmarket areas there to. Is it going to be the next Derby maybe not but give the number of new riders entering the sport here in TAS and on the mainland. More areas to ride can only be a good thing. And it...
  15. H

Georgetown mtb trails(tassie keeps building)

The big thing with Maydena is that the town is like Derby was 5 years ago with limited food options, no where really to buy food or booze. And I can only eat so many burgers from the bike park and drink so many cans of gold from the RSL at 1984 prices. And the town really doesn’t seem that...