Recent content by Hey

1. H

Oval Chainring

Just because you chose wrongly the first time, no reason you should not have another go. Go get em tiger ;)
  2. H

Oval Chainring

Yeah, I see all them ebike riders pulling the chicks all the time :rolleyes:
  3. H

Oval Chainring

Have done up the chainring bolts tight ?
  4. H

Oval Chainring

Seeing the cranks spin backward on a ebike without turning the chain wheel. It would make it a disadvantage to fit one. There are some strange people about, so anything is possible.
  5. H

Oval Chainring

Thanks for sharing your story :rolleyes:
  6. H

Oval Chainring

Feel better ?
  7. H

Oval Chainring

Yeah, that shit would make your knees, clunk n click for sure...
  8. H

The UP thread.

Yeah, so why make it more difficult than it needs to be ‍♂️
  9. H

Oval Chainring

Have you fitted it to an ebike ? they won’t work on an ebike Just make sure you have fitted it correctly as they need the right timing. Otherwise your back to the Biopace days.
  10. H

The UP thread.

Look, I gave it a go, but it ain’t for me. I just don’t see the fun factor in it. Sure it’s a challenge, but so is snapping one off whilst being severely dehydrated. It’s doable, but certainly not something fun that I inspire to. the only reason I can see as to why one goes out to purposely...
  11. H

Bicycle abuse that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Narh, I leave that to smart acss chunts, such as yourself
  12. H

Bicycle abuse that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So was it stolen and hauled out of a nearby creek before you brought it “cheap” ? That much damage to the forks with water ingress, indicates it’s been immersed. That much damage to a decent wheel indicates someone rode it like they stole it, before dumping it in a creek.
  13. H

Service intervals

Do you think it would be ok to stretch out the Fox service intervals of 30 and 100 hours to say 50 and 200 hours like Rockshox ?
  14. H

Know of/used any cheap automotive tyre sealants?

That’s ok, I’ve only ever had success using it. when you say “Tried it” you know you are not supposed to drink it right... you may froth at the mouth if you do. I would not think you would do such a thing, but I have seen some stupid shit on the internet ‍♂️ I’m just really glad it works better...
  15. H

Know of/used any cheap automotive tyre sealants?

Yes, the bright green shit, tho it does have a black fleck. It’s thick too, but you got to get the right green slime. They do one to put in tubes and another that is for tubeless. It’s great stuff, and lasts for 2 years without top up. Unlike others like Stans that require regular top up. No...