Recent content by hilux1200

1. hilux1200

Blk mrkt riot/what frame to choose

Dont you mean the riot is the one with the thai tubing?, I read up and it says that the mob is still made in usa in the s&m factory Nah yeah want at least 22.25" i think it is, ive never even heard of that brand hay where are they made ? Yeah ive got a contact for xfusion through my bud...
  2. hilux1200

Hey guys, sorry I havent replyed just yet. I ride trails, got sick of riding park and street juts to boring. Im riding a riot atm but its the small so its a bit to snug for my liking, Blk mrkts make wicked bikes ive never had a problem with this bike and its always super good on the trails...
  3. hilux1200

What do you reckon blk mrkt riot frames are worth now? and i was looking on getting a new djer what frame do you reckons the best ? cheers.
  4. hilux1200

Suggestions for Dj forks ?

Cheers guys
  5. hilux1200

Suggestions for Dj forks ?

Hey guys, wondering what forks you would recommend for dirt jumping? time to upgrade from the old gold labels Cheers
  6. hilux1200

Blk mrkt riot 09

hey guys, just wondering if any of your have a blk mrkt riot xlarge or large that you would swap for a small thats in mint condition and has been powder coated black onyx. cheers
  7. hilux1200

What forks to get

dirt jumping and street
  8. hilux1200

Forgoten misguided 2010

samsung omnia i900
  9. hilux1200

What forks to get

hi guys, just wondering whatt forks you peoplee might be running on your bike and what would be good forks to use for my dirt jumping was thinking about fox 831 but would likee some knownledge from you guys. cheers
  10. hilux1200

Forgoten misguided 2010

im swaping it for a phone
  11. hilux1200

Forgoten misguided 2010

hey guys just wondering what you think of the forgoten misguided 2010 bmx, and would you consider buying one ? would like to find out what you guys think before purchasing one. cheers
  12. hilux1200

Good internal bmx headsets

sweet thankss
  13. hilux1200

Good internal bmx headsets

hey guys just wondering what internal headsets you would recommend? need a really good one that wont do a dodgy on me cheerss
  14. hilux1200

My newly builtt blk mrkt riott

madd, yer i wasnt to sure what to gett i was thinkin about some fox 831's or arygles or pikess
  15. hilux1200

My newly builtt blk mrkt riott

yerr, i dont really like my manitou forkss there abit heavyy and justt weridd. i need some pikes or argyles.