1. H

VIC 2015 intense tracer pro large 27.5

Sold
  2. H

VIC SRAM Guide RS set new

they are 900 and 1700 long.
  3. H

No idea they are new came in the box not off the bike. Came off a tracer XL frame so should be long to fit anything.
  4. H

SOld
  5. H

VIC 2015 intense tracer pro large 27.5

SOLD. Live in Melbourne Richmond. $2700 Selling my Large tracer pro 2015 bought it in 2016 new, 27.5 alloy bike. Is the last hand build tracer in the US before they went to Taiwan. Bought a new tracer and a XL so wanting to sell this awesome bike off. Has the normal shuttle marks on it...
  6. H

2018 / 2019 VDHS Series

I am keen to do this race series but so far none of my mates have free rooms in their acomm, if any1 else looking for a travel buddy on way up or back and has a spare room or bed o share where i can sleep i chip in some coin.
  7. H

Tracer rear mud guard is one? new question

ok cheers thanks for the reply, have the large frame now anyway lol just getting it frame skinned. Also does anyone know where i can get the rear fender from that bolts into the frame? cant seem to find where to buy it from. Also for Tracer users out there, has anyone made up something to do...
  8. H

ah ya to late now lol, got the bikes already well it helps my turning it begin a bit shorter. had a large demo 8 and it was just on the end of the size for me. i just get used to it i guess, longer stem and seat is further back atm. cant sell the tracer now got a good deal on it would lose to...
  9. H

Sold

mark as sold pls, was keen to get this to
  10. H

Sore hands from Downhill.

i just say ride more :), do weights or lifting if your job doesnt require it, was at whistler for 2 months their much longer runs, first few weeks hands got sore lego man hands. after 2 weeks they barely ever hurt, but i did ride my tracer for the 1st time at threadbo came with thin grips and no...
  11. H

hi just wonder who has what bikes and what size they are and whats their height. i do have a T275 tracer Alloy i love it but i did feel it was tad small on me i have the large size, haven't tried a longer stem or pushing back the seat yet. I am nearly 6.2, sizing chart say I am at the end of the...
  12. H

Granton Dh track, anyone been recently ?

Getting my new car tomorrow. and want to test it out on some shuttle runs, thinking granton be a good offroad test plus bikes. but has anyone been there in last week or so? Is it cleared up or full of rubbish leaves fallen trees etc?
  13. H

call me maybe, looking for Victorian riders

Any east suburbans for after work DH runs nearish 1000 steps area? around 6-630pm after work before it gets dark again. Should know the area/places if you ride there or live close enough. is 2 spots to ride within 15mins of each other, one is a shuttle run other can pushup or shuttle drive.
  14. H

Warburton this weekend?

where abouts are these trails? i only know of the DH ones, where these start from? they look enduro type?
  15. H

Lookin' for a DH posse

I got a Group of us, about 15 but with like 4-5 main core people, always looking for more to join in. Can be hard to fill car at times. More people with shuttle cars/trailers welcome :) we only got one trailer that fits 6 bike and just normal bike racks for smaller trips of 3-4 people., and...