Recent content by Hopper

1. Hopper

Hottest 100 2009/10 - who'd you vote for?

I haven't heard of half of these bands. I should probably listen to some new stuff instead of my mixes of music from years ago. I always like most of the songs in the hottest 100, unfortuantely I won;t be able to liste nto it this year, ytou don't get much reception 1.5 km underground. Also the...
  2. Hopper

The Annual List Ya Loot Thread...

Got the James Bond box set. So awsome but forgot hoe cheesy the original ones were (and loves it). Also got a history of F1 book and some cash.
  3. Hopper

Would you pay over a grand for a rear derailleur

I weigh about 74 kg, where do I go? I'm guessing about the middle of the line?
  4. Hopper

V8 Superfarce Sydney 500 - Olympic Park

I'm really annoyed that I am too young to have been able to watch the old ATCC. The videos I've seen of it looked amazing. I've been watching some of the BTCC on 1HD and loving it. So good to see different cars with different driving characteristics going at it. Even the BTCC was apparently way...
  5. Hopper

V8 Superfarce Sydney 500 - Olympic Park

Clipsal 500 makes money. You get used to the construction and deconstruction of the race venue on street tracks. Once it's been done a couple of times they get really good at it. In Adelaide now, roads are only closed affected 4 days before the event and 3 days after. Some of the roads are cut...
  6. Hopper

wa^kers in Burgundy Audi Convertible

My dad moved from a Golf R32 to an Audi S3 the week before that episode aired. I gave him so much shit for that.
  7. Hopper

1 Million FPS Slow Motion Video of Bullet Impacts.

That is insane! How the hell are they hitting a moving bullet with pellets(?) at around the 2:10 mark?
  8. Hopper

MTBing - The Past Decade (2000 to 2009): A Time Capsule

Love it:D I think that one of the major trends of the noughties was that riding became more affordable. I also found parts have become more durable. That said I am still rocking my DH bike from 2003, all of it is original spec except the tyres, rear rim and rear brake lever (this is actually an...
  9. Hopper

Work experience

I've done 10 weeks in mineral exploration in Northern SA. I am also going to Tasmania in 2 weeks for a four week vacation position at the Rosebery Lead-Zinc mine. Anyone know what the riding is like around that area? I'm building my DJ bike up with parts to make it more all mountian like to...
  10. Hopper

The Demise of 'The Simpsons'.

Homer ~ "Tramampoline" ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Homer ~ "Every time I learn something new it pushes something old out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine making course and I forgot how to drive?" Marge ~ "That's because you were...
  11. Hopper

Asylum Seekers - What should Australia do?

I don't know how true this is but (any sentance starting with this is always gonna be awsome) I heard that the smugglers can charge ridiculous amounts of money to smuggle you into a country, I'm talking thousands of dollars. If this is ture is there another, more legal way, that assylum seekers...
  12. Hopper

Earthquakes..

Nah what you want is Yellow Stone to go off again... But that would absolutely stuff the world up. I loved reading somewhere that the increase in earthquakes that we have seen lately (hasn't actually gone up that much, just most happen in places that don't effect people) was due to global...
  13. Hopper

Holiday vs DH racing!!

One day you will miss getting free holidays with your parents mate.
  14. Hopper

The last movie you've last watched last

Orgazmo 9/10 Nothing like watching an old lady telling two mormons to "Fuck right off" That and black stunt cocks...
  15. Hopper

Rosebery Riding

Hey, I'm from Adelaide but am getting a job over the summer working at the mine in Rosebery. Talking to the site manager he said there is good hiking, fishing and mtb in the area. On my days off I'm am wanting to ride and want to know what sort of riding I would be looking at in that area. I...