Recent content by hotmatt27

1. hotmatt27

WTB: FIXIE/Kona band wagon style

fixie hey ate, i have a alchemy fixie in great condition, for sale. it was used for my commuting. wheels are in great condition. it is a 51cm frame, i ride a 56cm but this frame was perfect for fixie riding, only after $700. text me on 048861030 if your interested, postage will be free.
  2. hotmatt27

VIC please delete mods

forks pm'd you ;D
  3. hotmatt27

QLD **** SOLD*******Rockshox Argyle solo air

forks Hi mate, i was just wondering if you would take 350 if so i will buy them, and would it be okay if i was able to organise a courier to come and pick them up form your house? cheers, matt
  4. hotmatt27

MTB club in sunbury

re: mtb club thanks for that
  5. hotmatt27

MTB club in sunbury

i am moving to the Sunbury district just out of Melbourne and was wondering if there was any mountain bike clubs in or around the area?? cheers, matt
  6. hotmatt27

Rigida DP 18

dp18 hi mate, i used to race some tours on these rims, i ah dthe once team version, awesumly strong and built to last, great tt wheels.. there my training wheels for now, dont wanna wreck my lews
  7. hotmatt27

Sold

re brakes sent you a pm Thanx Matt
  8. hotmatt27

OEM Avid Code 5's !!!SOLD!!!

re code 5's Hi interested in the codes. will offer $160.00 let me know thanx Matt
  9. hotmatt27

Hayes nine & 6" spiky rotors SOLD

re brakes Very Interected, can I have them picked up bu courier if I direct deposit money Thanx Matt
  10. hotmatt27

Mavic D321

d321 wheel bump to the top
  11. hotmatt27

Mavic D321

Would like to buy a rear Mavic D321 wheel either QR or Bolt on this is to match the front wheel I already have
  12. hotmatt27

sold please remove

stem/bars hayy mate, interested buyey i was jsut wodering if you could tell me the width and the rise of the bars? and would you take $130 thanx, matt
  13. hotmatt27

Mavic 321/DTswiss/Shimano Deore SOLD REAR QR :::::$100

wheel hayy mate, just wondering if this wheel is still for sale , keen buyer, can you please send some pics to jeff.lees@bigpond.com thanx , matt
  14. hotmatt27

sold!!!

wheels hayy if really desperate i can take these off ur hands, i can give u $200 and i could probalyy organise them to get picked up if that suits u?? thanx, matt
  15. hotmatt27

14 Year Old, What Downhill Bike

bike hayyy im opnly 14 and im bout ur weight im running a norco atomik there the best and u can get them for under 3 grand brand new nothing is really top of the line but its one bloody smooth bike i raced the mt beauty national round on it and fleww even thou i was beaten but id have to...