1. H

Sold

Hey mate $280 For the wheel set
  2. H

Sold

Hey mate $280 for the wheel set?
  3. H

Sold

Hey mate im keen to buy the wheel set are you happy with $290 and I'll pay for express post to Wollongong as long as it can be sent by tomorrow
  4. H

Scum Rnd 1, 25th july

Number 32 I was wearing blue and tld kit and I was riding a black and white specialized demo 8 hsv_2006@hotmail.com
  5. H

Del Rio State Round 13th June 2010

hey i was wondering if you had any of #360 Bike: Specialized Demo 8 I Black and white TLD jersey and oneal pants (Saturday) Blue and Orange TLD kit (Sunday)
  6. H

2010 Demo 8 I

lol yea they were off the bike right after i took those pictures heres one from today to prove it
  7. H

2010 Demo 8 I

Thanks guys i took it to greenvalleys at albion park today it was taking the jumps there really smooth it felt awesome.
  8. H

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

hey Neil awesome pics i was wonering if you got any of #313
  9. H

2010 Demo 8 I

Frame - Demo 8 FSR M5 manipulated alloy, 8" travel Rear shock - Fox DHX 4.0 coil 8.75x2.75" Front shock/fork - RockShox Boxxer Race Handlebars - Specialized Demo low-rise bar, 7050 alloy, 31.8mm, 750mm wide, 9 degree backsweep, 6 degree up Stem - Funn RSX 31.8" direct mount...
  10. H

stormlo corc act state round

hey awesome pics man just wondering if you have any of #313 black and white oneal pants black red and white TLD shirt. Navy blue specialized big hit. Email: hsv_2006@hotmail.com
  11. H

NSW Sold

Hey man i called today about your bike. im keen to check it out.
  12. H

"How to ride DH safely and win"

thanks for all those rules. I'll sure be using some of them the next time i go for a DH. A lot of those points are preety much common sense but still definately helpful. Cheers Buddy:D
  13. H

2009 DH trip to Japan - updates with helmet cam.

Hey man the pictures of those tracks look really weel maintained. When do you think the best time to go there is (i.e when did you go)? Would you reccommend wearing body armour?? How many different tracks did you ride at Fujimi and how long should you stay?
  14. H

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hey Hey Guys, My names Rob I like riding downhill and XC. Im from Wollongong and Keen to find more people to ride with.:D
  15. H

NSW GreenValleys Freeride Park - the approval process.

Lets hope all goes well. I can't wait for it to open (knocking on wood) I know you probably have more than enough help by now but if you need more PM me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone, and it will be great for the area. Keep up the good work.