Recent content by Hugsy

1. H

WTB Dropper lever to suit fox transfer (clamp wire at lever end)

Item: [dropper lever to suit fox transfer] Location: [Perth] Price range/Willing to Pay:[<50] Extra Info:[Happy to pay postage]
  2. H

The QUICK question thread.....

Could I paint guides with red automotive brake caliper paint? Would I just give it a light sand back and spray can covering up the inside pistons from the paint?
  3. H

First car for mtb

forester or crv would be killer i have a forester and i camp in it and built a 4 bike shuttle rack and have an awning and roof bike rack. killer cars.
  4. H

Fork Oil questions and queries.

I I have 2015 pikes, dvo diamonds
  5. H

s forgot to clarify its just for lower service so just going in the legs. how do i know if its an oil bath
  6. H

The QUICK question thread.....

Can you use any fork oil in any mtb fork?
  7. H

The stupid questions thread.

ATF for fork oil?
  8. H

I have some fox fork oil and some penrite motorbike fork oil, can't recall viscosity but say the dvo diamond calls for 10w and the pike calls for 30w is this really important? Could I just get away with generic 15w fork oil or should I find oil that matches the reccomended wt. Also i hear...
  9. H

Need help seized hub to axle

Yeah mate took alot of trial and error and frustration but it worked! Grease those axles. The build needs a bit more work but almost there
  10. H

Confessions from the fuckwits

Few people are waiting for this. Got the axle free from the hub internal today. Big sense of achievement after alot of trial and error and persevearance. The new ironhorse project is almost done!
  11. H

What do you mean?
  12. H

Nambra and live2dietryings methods did the trick in the end. It was still super tight so once it was free i tapped it out with a hammer and punch using a washer on the end to protect from vice
  13. H

All sorted thanks everyone for your help.
  14. H

Worth a crack sounds decent damage wise as in it is unlikely to damage too much
  15. H

Not a stupid question and no its not