Recent content by huw

1. huw

ns bitch price drop, $1500 SOLD!

guys thsi IS the best bike i have ever riden, it IS the smoothest and i wish brad that u dont sell it becuase i enjoy riding it. so badluck with the sale and keep the bike so i can ride it. naaa goodluck with the sale whoever buys this bike will love it.
  2. huw

Great time wasting game...

-ds,3,-de,69 -bb,4r,-cj,4b -cj,4b,-c6,28 -de,6c,-65,6b -c6,28,-aa,1b -bb,6e,-bf,4n -bc,5b,-cb,5d -cb,5d,-c1,6j -9m,14,-8p,1q -9f,19,-ak,1b -ak,1b,-as,2r -a3,6a,-ac,3f -8o,2c,-9p,47 -9p,47,-ae,3k -92,41,-9f,3v -9f,3v,-95,2k -a4,5i,-7h,59 -96,4l,-9o,4p -9o,4p,-92,5t -8u,1o,-8u,28 -95,2k,-8p,2o...
  3. huw

Petrol R/C Cars

hey farkiners, just wondering if anyone has a petrol remote control cars? if so, post em up so we can see. i have a traxxas Nitro Sport, its an entry level one and does about 65kph. its an offroad one too. so, does anyone else have one? ill post up pics later on tommorow.
  4. huw

hmmMirraCo

that looks good brad, but why did u go to bmx, what are doin with the bitch? wanna give it to me?
  5. huw

Black market completes! THE INSIDE SCOOP

the parts on that bike shame the frame. those frames should have wayyyyy better parts on em.
  6. huw

28" wide 3" rise bars.

just wonderin, do they make protapers with 3" rise? sorry for the hijack.
  7. huw

Nose case to careflight 1 (alot of pics)

it shouldent, he will be riding again, you get addicted. get well soon marty!
  8. huw

broken leg pictures

holy fark! that would have hurt alot, to say the least.
  9. huw

yer, i went with brad. he seems asif he is extreemly sick of the hosptal, but will be out sooner than we thought. he was telling us about how he was soo lucky, he could walk and the rest off the people in his ward will never be able to walk again. the guy in the bed opposite him had been hit...
  10. huw

holy crap! do you know what injuries he definately has? that sucks aye. get well soon marty.
  11. huw

Hit by car.. not fun (warning, pics made Binaural feel queezy!)

that look s so wrongin. is the bike ok?lol. good luck with a speedy recovery.
  12. huw

Funny Bike Names

i call mine an STP 2, people find it pretty funny.
  13. huw

Not your average stp

looks good, 3 thumbs up for title. just wondering, what is *custom* about the shermans?
  14. huw

Donkey boy No footer

this post is as pointless as this thread, meh, up goes the post count;)
  15. huw

Bike Of The Month [Nov 06] WINNER: Mani2

my vote goes to "brad of sydney"s NS Bitch, (can we divide this up into Hardtails and Dualies?)