Recent content by I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

1. I

Your claims to fame

I hung out with Swollen Members backstage Met Fat Mike from NoFX hung out with Pour Habit (resulting in a new tattoo) My grandfather took part in the Great Escape His brother (\=my great-uncle) recieved 2 DFC's or something insane like that I'm related to Rev. Samuel Marsden I don't...
  2. I

Compact Gearing - Pros and Cons

I'm personally not a fan of compact. I always ran a 53 or 52t on the front and usually 12-25 on the back. I'm a grinder though, I rarely would ever get out of my big ring. Spinning just isn't my thing... so it's personal preference. I have ridden compact gearing from time to time (like for a few...
  3. I

Portolio websites

That's pretty awesome dude...
  4. I

Portolio websites

Awesome guys, thanks!
  5. I

Portolio websites

Tomas, thanks for the idea, however I probably should point out that the 'task' is an assignment and worth 25% of this units total mark. We're marked on creativity, functionality, design, completeness, size and ease of use. Also we're using Dreamweaver in tutorials, so I probably have to go a...
  6. I

Portolio websites

I'm currently studying as a Communications student and I'm tasked with designing myself a portfolio website. I'm wondering if anyone here has their own that they wouldn't mind sharing (to provide me some inspiration). I've seen some nice graphic design sites, and photographers are constantly...
  7. I

Solo, acoustic vocal/guitar setlists. HALP!

Sublime have some awesome songs to rock out, nice and mellow but really cool. Not many people cover them in Australia though. Sublime -What I got Sublime -Santeria Some of my favorites to play myself are also Men at Work -Overkill Tony Sly -Exit (awesome, awesome song that he...
  8. I

Race support is there a market?

There is definately a theoretical market for this sort of thing. But there's a few factors involved that may become important. I haven't been to a DH race in a while, so things may have changed, but these sorts of things rarely ever do. 1. Sponsors. Races tend to have a bike store sponsor...
  9. I

NSW Sold

You know I used to own a 2-step-DH (before it was HD) and a 2-step 4x... not unlike other people on this forum. I am totally interested if nothing else comes through. I used to live on the North Shore but I'm in Perth now. I will have someone coming through that way soon who can pick up for me...
  10. I

Looking for Perth MTb ride hook up

Hey guys, I haven't been on the forums in a long time, and it's been a pretty long time off the bike even still. I've recently moved to Perth to study at UWA and I'm looking for people keen to do some mountain bike rides. I'm living in Ballajura but I don't mind driving. I checked out...
  11. I

Bad Religion & NOFX Australian Tour

if that gig was awesome, then seeing Pour Habit last night was fucking unreal. I didn't think much could top how awesome Bad Religion were.. but Pour Habit in that small venue. Fuck yeh!! I can't say it enough... totally met Fat Mike too... which is awesome.. he was just like hanging out and...
  12. I

NoFX was unreal.. Bad religion blew me away fuck yeh
  13. I

I'll be on my way in after 5:30 so we'll see what time I make it... but I'll head to the Fox and Lion.. I'll be in a rock star singlet probably.. and rock star shorts... maybe a red rock star shirt.. so yeh I bought a little rock star clothing yesterday....
  14. I

actually, for those who don't know Pour Habit are playing on Thursday at Syd Uni for like $10 a ticket.. soooo worth the effort. I'll be there!
  15. I

any time, yeh I got some pour habit songs, they came on the warped compilation and I fell in love!