Recent content by i_s

1. i_s

TAS FOUND WTB: 29er fork and wheel

All sorted. Thanks to @Jpez !
  2. i_s

Vorsprung says otherwise… risk of air chamber being scored etc. I’ll do some more reading.
  3. i_s

Thanks yes have looked at that one already, not super keen to add an extra 1/2 kg to the bike (smashpot) and seems like conversion back to air spring may not be doable? You’re all making me sound like a fussy a-hole now!
  4. i_s

Hmm… thanks but probably a little too rough. Also trying to avoid 38/zeb… bit too much fork for what I need.
  5. i_s

Item: 36 or Lyrik and a 29 inch front wheel Location: Hobart but willing to negotiate shipping. Price range/Willing to Pay: Fork: $600 ish. Wheel: $200? Extra Info: wanting to do a mullet build so chasing a fork and wheel+tyre. Interested any or all of those. Fork needs at least a 175mm...
  6. i_s

Lyric Ultimate 29 with Smashpot. 42 offset. SOLD

Steerer length?
  7. i_s

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

The crazy thing is those brakes originally were fitted to a mongoose like that. Weird.
  8. i_s

QLD SOLD Free antique stuff

Litenbror by 1 min.
  9. i_s

Updated with SOLDS
  10. i_s

Wow ok. Can’t leave you guys alone for 5 minutes can I? I have some PM’s to attend to and I’ll get back to you all tomorrow. So… can I get a ruling on PM or thread reply taking 1st place? Those asking about the GT… refer my seperate posting. I accidentally added the photo to this thread. The...
  11. i_s

Item: As per photos and below. Lots of old stuff I’ve had under the bench for years. Maybe someone wants it? 16 inch kids bike - actually quite nice. Alloy frame. Just needs grips and front brake sorted. SOLD Crank brothers mallet pedals - few scrapes. One bearing a bit chunky. SOLD SOLD...
  12. i_s

QLD SOLD GT iDrive

Now free if you can pick it up.
  13. i_s

QLD SOLD Intense M3

... it would be listed for a lot more than $800!
  14. i_s

QLD SOLD Intense M3

Thanks for finding that. This one DOES have a 73 mm shell. Its difficult to match up the other dims in the chart exactly, depending on how you measure. Maybe Jeff got a bit wild during manufacturing. Wheelbase is a close match to Small though. Bump and price drop again. Now $800... and I...
  15. i_s

QLD SOLD Intense M3

Ok so questions about size... Top tube: 530 Reach: 400 approx Standover: 750 Wheelbase: 1125 Stack: 600 approx I’ve compared to a few new bikes and by current stds this is approx a Small or even smaller than small. I can’t find a geo chart for the original bike but I’m guessing it was...