Recent content by iceman

1. I

Kurrajong WSMTB DH Sept 2008

these are some pretty awesome shots wish i would have raced now haha didnt get any pics of me before rego did ya?? white giant red and black riding gear cheers dude
  2. I

2008 NSW DH # 3 - Coffs Harbour

so is the race definatly on??? and please correct me if im wrong but in 06 on the saturday when practice was called off the most dangerous part was getting from the bottom of the track back down to the tarmac along the fire trail has this part of the trail been altered in the past 2 years????
  3. I

del rio state round #2

gday fellow riders i got a heap of photos from the weekend so tell me your number and what you were wearing and an email address and ill see what i can do for you
  4. I

WSMTB Del Rio DH 2 (requested pics)

hey mate any of 978 on a white DH comp and im in a blue singlet cheers
  5. I

Western Sydney Farkers! Build and Ride day 19th April

horay for riding im so in :D
  6. I

sold thankyou

mate i am EXTREMLY interested pm sent
  7. I

20mm front hub

What: 20 mm 36 hole hub Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: Sydney but will pay postage Extra Info: good running order please
  8. I

SOLD! please delete

pm sent mate
  9. I

Little Blue Bike

and now thanks to me i have already slightly buckled the rear rim :D hitting a gutter at full pace on a bike like this = not a good idea cant wait to take it to a wharf somewhere ;)
  10. I

Some happy snaps from the Thredbo National round

http://www.putfile.com/auzziefreeride/images/64192 from the bottom photo on the site the photos go in this order 219 221 222 220 228 225 ? 101 ? 104 107 111 108 110 112 ? 118 124 126 127 128 129 130 131 134 133 136 ? 138 140 139 142 ? 143 146 304 ? ? 302...
  11. I

Please Delete

pm sent mate
  12. I

found.......thanks

found........thanks cheers, iceman
  13. I

Sold Sold Sold

i think so No Skid Marks
  14. I

wollongong riding

mate did you ever think to post up that there was crap along the track as to warn people either not to go riding on it or if someone did they wouldnt have an accident????? if you knew about it and didnt bother to say anything about it then that is pretty poor on your behalf
  15. I

Snapped forks

yeh what RIK said is right.....those 100 times that you aired out would have slowly weakened it in a spot and then things can only get worse from there