Recent content by IluvmyBike

1. I

QLD LARGE Santa Cruz Blur LT 1 - 2009

Sold. Wheels and Fork are also sold. Rest of the bike is up for grabs Elixir R Brakes with 6 inch rotors + adaptors- 100 Cranks 3x9- 125 X-9 9speed Shifters - 50 Thomson Stem (90x0x31.8)and Post ((30.9)- 75 each or 125 Both Easton Carbon monkey lite bar - 75$
  2. I

See my ad for the wheels I have uploaded some photos in my ad for wheels. Bike is in same condition as those. Have a gander. I'll put them up to this ad when I am near the PC with those photos stored on it.
  3. I

Item: LARGE Santa Cruz LT (1) - Midnight Blue Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very good. Normal rub marks, new bearings, shock works perfectly, holds air perfectly Reason for selling: Moving in a couple months Price and price conditions: 750$ Extra Info: I sold my last Blur LT1 in...
  4. I

QLD Front Der

Wanted: Shimano 3x10 front derailleur for 34.9 clamp. Low mount preferred, top-pull Location: Brisbane Price: 20$ or less. They are new for 30$ at CRC right now When: ASAP. If I can't find anything in the next couple of days I will just order from CRC Extra info: Should be good as new...
  5. I

2012 Shimano XT brakes

Anyone ever put these together from just the lever and caliper and hose? Looking at the tech docs on their site it looks like one just needs the BR-M785 (Caliper) BL-M785 (lever) BH90-SB (hose) DB-OIL (Mineral Oil) Looking at CRC and I just want to clarify whether or not the olives...
  6. I

Going 2x9 on a 3x10 crank set

Thanks. Good to know I can do it that way if needs be, but also want to know if I can just use the 9 speed chain rings I have already and solve all chain line issues that way if anyone knows?
  7. I

Going 2x9 on a 3x10 crank set

Want to get an SLX, but all the good deals on them are on the 3x10's and I don't want to convert everythign else to 10 speed. My thought is that I have a new set of 9 speed chain rings so if I just buy the 3x10 and sell those chain rings and stick my 9 speed ones on it should be alright...
  8. I

sold XTR CHain

pending payment sold pending payment. Have a new xt cassette 9 speed for 60$ if anyone needs.
  9. I

sold XTR CHain

Item: New XTR Chain - 9 speed CN-7701 Location: Brisbane Item Condition: NEW Reason for selling: Moving Price and price conditions: 30$ Extra Info: NEW. 114 Link Pictures:
  10. I

Found

Size etc would also be useful
  11. I

Where should I live? I.E. What is the best place for Mtn Biking?

Well, I'm an int'l student (i.e. paying out the nose) and I'll be first year out so not exactly rolling in it, but send me pics of it as it's nice to dream about what I may be able to one day afford. I'm all for Tasmania actually as I like the cold. If there is copious amounts of snow to be...
  12. I

Thanks. I've definitely thought of it, but apparently there are no jobs for our-of-staters. :( I've heard that there are chances in Launceston and Burnie hospitals. How are those spots for riding? Guessing the night life in Burnie is fairly limited, though.
  13. I

Here's a thread that should get some interest! I'm applying for an intern position next year somewhere in Australia. Only thing I know is that it won't be in Brisbane as there's no spots for Canadians there... plus it's not exactly the mtnbiking capital of Australia so not high on my list...
  14. I

sold Fox Float RC2 Talas 100-130-160 with 200+ mm straight 1 and 1/8th steerer

Item: Fox Float Talas RC2 2010 Location: Brisbane South side Item Condition: Used, vgc, new enduro seals, no scratches on stanchions. A few rub marks on paint Reason for selling: Moving Price and price conditions: 500$ Extra Info: Steerer is straight 1 and 1/8th, so will fit all...
  15. I

sold 2 Cheap as Chain guides and 1 not as cheap

2 sold 2 sold. Only remaining are the 40tooth iscg one. 10$ plus shipping. 5$ more for a 40tooth chain ring.