Recent content by imago

1. I

Regular rides

Too easy, catch you next time!
  2. I

2020 Trans NZ Enduro - Help!!!!

Thanks very much as well-super helpful tips. Stoked for ppl that are doing/have done this!
  3. I

2020 Trans NZ Enduro - Help!!!!

In Queenstown, did the descent from Beeched As link into Salmon Run? That trail looks intense! The scenery for this looks incredible but the technical side of the trails is the thing that puts me off-just not sure whether it's way outta my league. Is there anything in Oz that is similar as a...
  4. I

Regular rides

No worries at all!
  5. I

Regular rides

Sounds good-I'll check on here Monday. I'll be free all day so any time suits. Good luck tomorrow, might see you there!
  6. I

Regular rides

I'm in for the three days of Terra in the Berra! Should be interesting, have been trying to train but the last couple of weeks went off the rails a bit. If anyone's up for a midweek ride, I'd be keen next Tuesday or Wednesday.
  7. I

Regular rides

Awesome! Haven’t seen him taking pics from that spot before.
  8. I

Regular rides

Likewise Scotty! Glad you posted something up as it at least motivated me to get riding early this morning. No worries re tomorrow, not sure I'll be able to make it but will msg on here if I can.
  9. I

Regular rides

Couldn’t see anyone so will head off for a lap. Have a good one!
  10. I

Regular rides

Hey Scotty, I’ll come along. Will be at the maps @8am. I’ll just be in for a lap & will have to head off.
  11. I

Regular rides

No worries, good luck!
  12. I

Regular rides

I’m planning to ride Bruce & Majura this afternoon. Looking to start @ Dryandra St around 1:30pm, but flexible on time if anyone else wants to come.
  13. I

Regular rides

Sounds good, I’ll be on a matte black Camber.
  14. I

Regular rides

Hey @Litenbror saw this a bit late, & haven't ridden with you guys before, but if you're keen for company I can make Majura tomorrow morning. Have been meaning to join these regular rides!
  15. I

Specialized rear shock "Brain" rebuild with pictures & now forks too

Hey Link, Do you have any pointers on how to do a basic air can service on these shocks? The general guide I was looking at is here: http://www.ridefox.com/fox_tech_center/owners_manuals/09/custprod/content/ivairsleevemaint.html I've got a 2016 Camber, the questions I had were -Does...