Recent content by IMBA Australia

1. I

NSW Hornsby Trails going ahead *Press Release*

BUMP...... Submissions close tomorrow!!!!!! If you live in Sydney and want more access to legal trails, please make a submission! Basic notes: We support the proposal for sustainable MTB trails in the Hornsby Area. A diverse range of trails caters for a broad range of riders in the...
  2. I

IMBA Au to bring purpose built trail dozer to Oz

Hey there trail builders! I am pleased to announce that IMBA Aust, in partnership in IMBA (US) and Sutter Equipment (US) are bringing a purpose built trail building dozer to the land down under to help contractors and land managers punch out some quick kilometers of fun, flowing single track...
  3. I

IMBA Au

Wow there is a great deal to respond to here.... first of all I should say that; yes communication from IMBA Au has been sub standard and I take that one on the chin. We are working through a range of issues to turn this around soon. From a personal perspective I am committed to making...
  4. I

Advocacy Alert Formal Submissions - email help needed

Not too late to make a submission folks!!! The last hour! Here is the IMBA Au Submission. IMBA Australia commends the Blue Mountains City Council (BMCC) for working to resolve the issues associated with unmanaged mountain bike riding by providing authorised opportunities in appropriate...
  5. I

IMBA Aust Member Update July 2011

Hello A little update about IMBA Au membership. Thank you to all those folks who have joined up in our start up phase. The brand new IMBA Au member cards are being printed on Monday and all going well, IMBA Au members will get these new cards by the end of next week (22/7/11). Everyone who...
  6. I

IMBA Au

IMBA-Au Response Hey folks thanks for the support and discussion. It is a debate that needs to be had. In responding there is some danger that it may sound like a series of excuses for why many of the things IMBA-Au could be doing have not been done..... so being a glass is half full kind...